Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

Soooo what yr range were the power folding door mirrors on? And whats needed to install them?

Lol thanks.

And probably kept any of the old decks. A friend of mine sold his Z Flex deck on ebay for like $900. I broke my foot when I was a teen, and at the time I had a Lance Mountain Crest deck that was still like new. I traded it for some crappy Mongoose BMX bike which was a deal for me back then, but today that deck would be worth about $800.

I have some of mine and my borthers '80's Powell Peralta decks still. Ripper, McGill, Steadham, Caballero mini... Some are in really good condtion.

23002_201107150212301.jpg23002_201107150212303.jpg

• Upvote 1

Soooo what yr range were the power folding door mirrors on? And whats needed to install them?

Lol thanks.

Japanese Rob if you're talking P80 - they were never available in the States and they require changing the the wiring to accommodate.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I have an old Alva Skate kicking around in storage somewhere as well, we used it as a template for one of our new shapes we're producing.

Japanese Rob if you're talking P80 - they were never available in the States and they require changing the the wiring to accommodate.

I currently have a source to import a set if I want to tomorrow... So I was trying to figure out what needed to be done in order to make it work. Idk why but I just wanted one of those stupid things that no one else really has :lol:

Unless there is another thing that is a UK only item that would be cool to import for my S or even for the wifes C.

I have an old Alva Skate kicking around in storage somewhere as well, we used it as a template for one of our new shapes we're producing.

You make decks?? I've made a couple longboards out of Baltic Birch, but never anything w/ concave. Also made a zip zinger style deck out of an old Hosoi board I had. Any pics??

You can buy concave blanks online and have a double or single kicker. Made one a year ago i can post a pic tonight when i get home.

http://blog.marchex.com/2013/05/15/marchex-data-reveals-ohioans-curse-the-most-in-the-country-washingtonians-the-least/

Interesting data about who swears the most on a customer service call. I think swear frequently, but avoid it strongly in professional environments. That includes the very few customer services calls I ever make. Mostly because the CSR is often not at all involved with the problem.

I wonder if the rate of swearing relates to state's general intelligence? And is it casual swearing, or is the person angry and swearing at the CSR? I'm really surprised MA is very unlikely to swear, and discourteous.

I wonder if the rate of swearing relates to state's general intelligence? And is it casual swearing, or is the person angry and swearing at the CSR? I'm really surprised MA is very unlikely to swear, and discourteous.

Do you think people that swear are not as intelligent as people that don't?

• Upvote 2

Do you think people that swear are not as intelligent as people that don't?

All strawberries are red, but not everything red is a strawberry.

I don't think people who swear are dumb, but I think dumb people are more likely to swear given our current social rules. Especially when on the phone with customer service.

http://blog.marchex.com/2013/05/15/marchex-data-reveals-ohioans-curse-the-most-in-the-country-washingtonians-the-least/

Interesting data about who swears the most on a customer service call. I think swear frequently, but avoid it strongly in professional environments. That includes the very few customer services calls I ever make. Mostly because the CSR is often not at all involved with the problem.

do you find it weird that people from MA are least likely to curse, and also least likely to be courteous, and people from MD are more likely to curse and more likely to be courteous?

Hornymaker.

The car is similar to that Martjin guy or whatever his name is here.

And I know it's Europe and all, but should I not be surprised that they're not wearing helmets?

JCViggen's old T5-R?

I know they were rebuilding it, plus it's been a while since there was an update.