Off Topic: The Thread

Jesus

i carry a Hilton Citi VIsa, 10x on Hilton hotels, 5X on rental cars, Air and 3x(iirc) on everything else.

gives you GOLD status automatically with Hilton also.

I also carry a AMEX Plat. membership has its rewards.

• Upvote 1

i exclusively use Hilton properties when traveling so thats a big one for me. If you can control you overnights, i'd think about that. I build so many points, we have many many free nights.

Cash back isn't as important to me as free hotels. The cash back will never cover a couple free nights in a 4* hotel in Boston, San Fran. Think of it that way. The hilton in San Fran(O'Farrell) is around 400+ a night. use the card and you can get numerous nights, No way you are going to get that amount of cash back, and then put that aside to wash out.

Does anyone make silicone expansion tank hoses?

Looks like I may have a leak at the lower one where it connects to bottle and figured id just upgrade the hoses.

If not ill just pick up a oem

http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9085/120390-expansion-tank-hose-p80-850-s70-v70-c70-1998

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Ended the 25th of Feb.

Car started leaking last night.

Guess it was due for something to happen since its been over 6 months without any issues :lol:

Tightened the clamp before I drove in to work and it seems to have fixed the issue, but I figured id go ahead and replace the hoses anyways.

Does anyone make silicone expansion tank hoses?

Looks like I may have a leak at the lower one where it connects to bottle and figured id just upgrade the hoses.

If not ill just pick up a oem

http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9085/120390-expansion-tank-hose-p80-850-s70-v70-c70-1998

Rob :lol:

DO88 GB going on right now, like $25 shipped for both hoses and clamps

I can no longer quote, I can't even copy and paste. Is this an internet explorer thing? I got rid of FireFox.

Most likely Internet Explorer.

I only have access to IE on my work computer and quoting doesn't work on it. IE sucks.

• Upvote 1