Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

my knee is all swollen :(

and i'm writing my essay about choices i have to give to my parole officer tomorrow :lol:

Seriously? Now I know why Grant has a special nick name for you.

LOL NICE!

They go freaking nuts over those things. I was watching my friends cat for about a week and a half. I had a laser to play with, and the damn cat could almost reach the ceiling if it got a good jump off of the back of the couch.

:huh:

Parole officer?

oh. yeah, i got arrested for having marijuana. hate me for it if you like.

oh. yeah, i got arrested for having marijuana. hate me for it if you like.

LOL, I could care less. I just don't smoke the stuff. I just think it's funny that you have a parole officer.

it's not really a parole officer, that's just like the best way to explain it. i have to go to a few appointments with him and report to him with my community service and stuff. he also can give me random drug tests so it's kind of the same thing. except the kiddie version :D

They go freaking nuts over those things. I was watching my friends cat for about a week and a half. I had a laser to play with, and the damn cat could almost reach the ceiling if it got a good jump off of the back of the couch.

makes me want and go buy one to play with my cat B)

i've gone through so many of those little expensive batteries playing with mine with the kittahs haha. it's so much fun.

makes me want and go buy one to play with my cat B)

all i have to do to get my parents cat to freak out is go into the backyard to the catnip/kittycrack :P plant. pick some leaves and give them to him. give it a couple of minutes and hes running up walls :lol:

i have this fat bag of shredded up catnip in this drawer, it's so funny watching them start freaking out haha.

I don't have a cat. I just let my son drink something with caffeine in it and then HE freaks out and bounces off the walls.