Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

I'm assuming you checked the bulb too?

:arob: I'm not ktard. Duh. :lol:

volt meter? start checking and seeign where your loosing power

Would I just check along the wire? It's all wrapped up and whatnot, should I just un-bundle it as far as I can go?

Oh i knew you did, i'm just bored <_<

how did i know that was coming the moment i saw wagonmafia's post :lol:

You are the forum light bulb guru :lol::P

yeah but i eventually conquered HIDs and proved my VS worthiness :D

Would I just check along the wire? It's all wrapped up and whatnot, should I just un-bundle it as far as I can go?

before relay, after relay, where the wires go into the bulb(swap bulbs to make sure its not that)

Grades posted. I managed to get 4 A's.

Apple juice time for ill me.

:lol:

Awesome 850 Dave!! I'm dying to see more pics and an official thread for your two new R's!

And a DIY teaser: I'm going to be replacing my Valve Stem seals, with the head ON, without the use of compressed air. I have an awesome tech tip from my local Volvo Dealer. Saw an S90 being done last week, looks really easy!

Also the Timing belt, wasserpumpe, pulleys and tensioner next weekend.

DIY in the works from Nathan! ;)

someone make a DIY for a boost gauge. the only ones i can find assume you know kind of what you're doing and i'm not really confident enough with what i know to attempt it..

Grades posted. I managed to get 4 A's.

Apple juice time for ill me.

:lol:

Awesome 850 Dave!! I'm dying to see more pics and an official thread for your two new R's!

And a DIY teaser: I'm going to be replacing my Valve Stem seals, with the head ON, without the use of compressed air. I have an awesome tech tip from my local Volvo Dealer. Saw an S90 being done last week, looks really easy!

Also the Timing belt, wasserpumpe, pulleys and tensioner next weekend.

DIY in the works from Nathan! ;)

i felt bad for putting this big post on the last page :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol::lol: at khax its easier then the headlights

and nathan I am intrested where you get the valves from and everything else if its not that hard I would rather redo the one on the 99R then buy a new head for 450+

:lol::lol::lol: at khax its easier then the headlights

and nathan I am intrested where you get the valves from and everything else if its not that hard I would rather redo the one on the 99R then buy a new head for 450+

says the guy that's probly done it 15 times :lol: i figured out why everyone says stuff is so easy, it's cause once you've done it once you know what to do :o:lol: i can say installing HIDs is easy now :D

:lol::lol::lol: at khax its easier then the headlights

HUH???!

I'm replacing the valve stem SEALS. Not the valves. The whole job looks REALLY easy. I'm just waiting for the parts, should be here Wednesday. And my last day of work is Friday, so I'll be able to take my time with it. I was going to pull the head off... but this saves me so much time, and I wont have to mess with the head, intake and exhaust gaskets!

Nathan, I only have one new 850

Blah! I thought you bought the white R too. :(