Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

QUOTE (matt b @ Jan 18 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WTF Justin, I busted my ass posting GIF's in the other thread and you're bored. Call me sometime at the house, I need buy more stuff from you! (but I can't remember what... <_< )

yeah SL is broken right now and I am harrasing people in the SL Forums there for the time being

its the funnya

Queston for you guys...

... would you buy a salvaged car that's been repaired?

hmmm depends if they can show all recipets and everythiing

Included pics of work done , who did it and such.

Up to this past year all I ever bought were Salvaged title cars and fixed them myself and drove them .

To me a salvage titel is nothing.

Not true. If the car title was salvaged in PA, and you take it to NM, they likely will give you a clear title. I've seen several salvaged cars come in with clear titles, but have had salvage car history in another state. I don't know how it works, but it is possible. That's why you always have to check car history. Plus some insurance companies wont fully insure a salvage titled car.

+1000

Its actualy not that hard to go from a salvage titel to a Clean title.

Just have to show documantatiion and such , and have full recipts and pics of all the work done.

I have done it a few times, not on cars sold lately but when I have I tell the person upfront that it did have salvage title , it has been changed to a clean title and I followed all the rules to a T.

Its alot of work , some times it pans out others it doesnt.

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink... i love how people come, ask for help, get help handed to them and then just throw it away.

fuck me mable.. I'm just gonna shut the hell up and not offer any of the collective intelligence i have earned from this board.

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink... i love how people come, ask for help, get help handed to them and then just throw it away.

monkey me mable.. I'm just gonna shut the hell up and not offer any of the collective intelligence i have earned from this board.

is this in reference to any particular thread? i'm bored, need something to read, lol

yeeah but its a boring read.

lemme go find it.

oi!

ah, yes. was just reading that. I've seen worse though :lol:

another similar case is when someone asks for opinions about something, then essentially says "screw you guys, i'm doing what i want"

werd....

im stuffed.. just ate some eggs and cheese and toast.. at 10.. LOL

Had a sprinkler pipe burst in our apartment building last night. Kitchen flooded as did the laundry room. Lived life by candelight for a night, now it's all fixed! yay 2 dehum's and a giant turbo fan in our apartment! Sounds like a bathroom on a jet in our place...oh well we're all drunkkkk haha

Had a sprinkler pipe burst in our apartment building last night. Kitchen flooded as did the laundry room. Lived life by candelight for a night, now it's all fixed! yay 2 dehum's and a giant turbo fan in our apartment! Sounds like a bathroom on a jet in our place...oh well we're all drunkkkk haha

shouldnt you be posting in a different thread then? :P