Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

Is being as low as you can in a Mk3 VW really all that cool?

yes, yes it is.. so is stretched tyres on bbs mesh rims...

and everyother bullshit thinj you can get away wiht cause its a V-dub..

i wish our rides were that beloved.

that doesnt surprise me if its from russia or the the like.. LOL

hmm that russian car looks like its rubbin a little bit now that i look at it :lol:

i can haz?

Lol so i just got an invite on fb from a girl i went to highschool with, and i should clarify that this girl was always an asshole to me, i dont know why and i didn't really care what she thought. Anyways the invite was because two of her "best friends" north face jackets were stolen at a party and they are raising money so her friends can buy two more 165$ jackets lol and i know this girl has money and has never worked a day in her life. It was a good lolz reading the description

i find that appalling. first of all that someone who is not starving or freezing to death would have the guts to ask other people for money (regardless of the reason), and secondly that someone actually thinks other people should and will give them money because something of theirs got stolen. that girl is stupid and has no class.

no kidding, sick pic.

when it first started to load, all i noticed was the clouds and thought: khax is high again :lol:

i find that appalling. first of all that someone who is not starving or freezing to death would have the guts to ask other people for money (regardless of the reason), and secondly that someone actually thinks other people should and will give them money because something of theirs got stolen. that girl is stupid and has no class.

if i didnt know better i would say you know her lol

china?

...today might be bad day...most of the engineers are at some OSHA safety class, which means im probably not going to get much done today :lol:

plus ill be watching the inaguration for sh*ts and giggles.