Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

your av makes me rofl every time :lol:

Your avatar looks like a cock ring ... one you can't get out of once you put on.

I guess kinda like a chinese finger trap.

Hmm. When in a pinch. :rolleyes:

Your avatar looks like a cock ring ... one you can't get out of once you put on.

I guess kinda like a chinese finger trap.

Hmm. When in a pinch. :rolleyes:

oh god. my engine bay feels so dirty now :(

He used Chinese cock rings in his engine bay.

gotcha. lol.

have you informed TB that they use masses of chinese cock rings to hold their cars together?

QUOTE (matt b @ Jan 21 2009, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scott, you and Justin, in that order!

Scott's day was like mine, excpt I had Ebay rather than CL. I've been blowing smoke up your ass for weeks about my 5 hour manual swaps and you keep taking the bait an Justin is Justin, he always has some off the wall shit going! :D

I have AC in my manual car :P

So its settled.

Danny vs Justin.

Swap off.

I'll have a crown made! B)

I just scheduled my 5th tonight. Most in the world?

I have AC in my manual car :P

<_<

I'll get there soon enough. Just looking for a diagram that doesn't seem to exist. :(

QUOTE (matt b @ Jan 21 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scott, you and Justin, in that order!

Scott's day was like mine, excpt I had Ebay rather than CL. I've been blowing smoke up your ass for weeks about my 5 hour manual swaps and you keep taking the bait an Justin is Justin, he always has some off the wall shit going! :D

:lol: yep unfortualy always :lol:

Ahhh it begins, another day of awesomeness. I'm going to sit down with my ginormous bowl of Lucky Charms, and watch this week's episode of Leverage. Then, who know what excitement is in store for me??? Will I clean the wheels on the R... will I order those f'n clips that hold the fuel lines up and out of the way on the wife's car... will I just watch movies in the theater all day? The suspense... it is thick... like a... pricelinecommerical... I..... can't... standitwithoutknowingwhat...is...next!

Ahhh it begins, another day of awesomeness. I'm going to sit down with my ginormous bowl of Lucky Charms, and watch this week's episode of Leverage. Then, who know what excitement is in store for me??? Will I clean the wheels on the R... will I order those f'n clips that hold the fuel lines up and out of the way on the wife's car... will I just watch movies in the theater all day? The suspense... it is thick... like a... pricelinecommerical... I..... can't... standitwithoutknowingwhat...is...next!

i had a dream about those 2 nites ago...for some reason i had brought a box of them to a house party...dont know why :lol:

but some Lucky charms would be great right now along with the 4 or so cups of coffee ive already had :D

Roadtrip!!!