Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

y not just shrink a partition, i only gave mine 20 gigs

I did

but wanted to start fresh, then I will format again

Roughly how much is a radiator for a 97 850 T5 cost new?

there was some talk about ~220 from Waltrip just recently....

there was some talk about ~220 from Waltrip just recently....

Alright cool. I just looked it up on eeuroparts.com and there's and 'OE style' by Nissens for 215 shipped.

I thought they were around 280.

Thanks

Alright cool. I just looked it up on eeuroparts.com and there's and 'OE style' by Nissens for 215 shipped.

I thought they were around 280.

Thanks

I'm not positive but you may want to verify the Nissens is OEM, something like that you want original replacement parts...

I'm not positive but you may want to verify the Nissens is OEM, something like that you want original replacement parts...

nissens is not OEM, but i dont think its important to have an OEM rad. I've always put nissens in and had no problems with them at all. I like them better than OEM because of the thicker plastic inlet and outlet

thats actually against the law in PA.

you need to have your car cleaned off. now that doesn't always happen but when the big blocks of snow/ice come off and smash the guy behind you, it can create accidents.

thats's a good law to have. I tried explaining this concept to a friend and he couldn't understand it.

Just to clarify, I was referring more to a small amount of fresh fluffy snow, which won't cause the flying ice brick. I usually see that form when you drive with snow on the roof that doesn't come off, the under layer melts and solidifies when you park the car. I believe this also encourages corrosion to your sunroof but I could be wrong.

Bishop Williamson on Holocaust Gas Chambers

This really upsets me. I remember my grandfather telling my cousins and I stories of his childhood in Poland. Having to endure the Nazi's torture. Just trying to help each other so they could all live another day. Seeing him so emotional over the loss of his family members always comes back to me when I think of the Holocaust. And now this. I know I shouldn't really give a damn about what some moron thinks may or may not have happened, but that video, his demeanor, and so much more really upsets me. And it's not only Jews who were tortured and executed, it's almost everyone who wasn't Aryan. I wonder how those people feel about this bishop's opinion. <_<

Picture1-10.png

yeah, they have videos back then of the chambers and people in them... not sure what this bishop is dealing with

And now it's time for some fun

Heavy on the "assador"

Oh it's Apple Martini and lube.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, they have videos back then of the chambers and people in them... not sure what this bishop is dealing with

I can't get over his statements. Apparently there's 3 other bishops who feel the same way.

He should talk about something he knows something about. Like homosex.

:angry: