Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Off Topic: The Thread

LOL theres sandy volvos on SS

:lol:

And flock yeah I am home woot B)

Hopefully this time you don't have to sit on an inflatable donut to be comfortable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too played.

But it's not a Euro plate :D.

It's not a Canadian plate either, eh?

Hah good point. I guess I'll just hang it up on my wall or something :).

btw for those who don't know, it's a Singaporean plate.

Hopefully this time you don't have to sit on an inflatable donut to be comfortable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:huh:

^^ LOL at least someone gets it

How can VDub guys bang Lil Wayne all the time.....I d/l'd his discography and there's like one or two good songs.

^^ LOL at least someone gets it

How can VDub guys bang Lil Wayne all the time.....I d/l'd his discography and there's like one or two good songs.

^ Thank you. Wayne is so bad. I don't get why everyone loves him. It just goes to show how anyone can be made into a huge star. His old shit is good back when he was like 16 but the new stuff is just like wtf.

Oh and I can understand why VW kiddies love him. Cause they are all mainstream trash.

When was the last time you heard 'Volkswagen' and 'quality' or 'refinement' in the same sentence?

^ Thank you. Wayne is so bad. I don't get why everyone loves him. It just goes to show how anyone can be made into a huge star. His old stuff is good back when he was like 16 but the new stuff is just like wtf.

No problem......and agreed completely.

Who thinks I should mount this plate? I accidentally chipped part of it so I gotta touch it up. <_<

plate0001yp2.jpg

Aldebaran, you should know where this plate is from :D.

Yeah, I figured it's from Singapore. The font is also very familiar! I don't recall them coming in red though. It's White on Black.

^ Thank you. Wayne is so bad. I don't get why everyone loves him. It just goes to show how anyone can be made into a huge star. His old shit is good back when he was like 16 but the new stuff is just like wtf.

Oh and I can understand why VW kiddies love him. Cause they are all mainstream trash.

When was the last time you heard 'Volkswagen' and 'quality' or 'refinement' in the same sentence?

going along with that...one of the videos that someone posted here, it was a full of couple second clips of Vdubs at meets...and in one of them you could see a kid holding a cube of natty ice...wasnt surprised in the least bit by that :lol:

Yeah, I figured it's from Singapore. The font is also very familiar! I don't recall them coming in red though. It's White on Black.

They've got this new thing now where there are two types of plates. Red coloured plates the restricted ones where you can only drive in the evenings at a certain time and on weekends. White on black and black on yellow are the ones that are normal plates. Those ones can be driven at any time. From what my uncle told me, the red ones are cheaper since they're restricted to certain times and weekends.

My relatives switched from the red plates to a set of yellow ones, which is why I was able to get my hands on one of the red ones :).

lil wayne has some good songs. it's mainly good beats, the lyrics are funny if you listen to them. he has a ton of complete shit though.

lil wayne has some good songs. it's mainly good beats, the lyrics are funny if you listen to them. he has a ton of complete stuff though.

i do like SOME of the older stuff but the last like 5 albums have bitten the wang :lol: