scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

18 hours ago, B_Dub said:

Thanks Andy! I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas. It’s unfair. I’m flying out to Denver tomorrow, driving it to California for a standing 1/2 mile event Saturday, then the big Davis meet on Sunday, then home to Portland from there. Should be a blast!

That’s an epic trip! I’m sure I’m not the only one looking forward to your impressions once you get behind the wheel.  

Do you have any MPH goal for the 1/2 mile event? 

1 hour ago, andyb5 said:

That’s an epic trip! I’m sure I’m not the only one looking forward to your impressions once you get behind the wheel.  

Do you have any MPH goal for the 1/2 mile event? 

At the airport now, boarding soon. I’m looking forward to driving my car, the whole adventure, and sshhh, don’t tell, I’m not completely disappointed about not having my wife and two sons in my sphere for a few days out on the road. 😂

Ron Edwards hit like 143 in his P2 V70R a few years back, so I’m hoping 148-150? I really have no idea.

• Upvote 1

Saw Brandon off today, I'm glad to see the car finally leave, but a little sad that I won't be able to work on it anymore. Really makes realize how much I miss my own car. Who's up next?

Hi Guys,

It's been a while. figured I'd update those who still use the forums. I bought a  2013 S60 T5 AWD,  with only 38k miles on it back in October and have been adding parts to it for Carlisle 2k19. The other day I got my set of BBS CIR's on my S60 and painted the calipers gold. A few other mods include R-Design rear diffuser, Magnaflow custom axleback, R-Design trunklid spoiler, H&R Springs, K&N filter (if that even counts..), a few other things. But it's so comfortable and It's my favorite car I've owned so far. Pictures attached.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190423131716587_COVER.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190423131730100_COVER.jpg

• Upvote 6

Had it towed.

Fuel pump relay.  I thought I had a spare, but can't find it now.  It will be back on the road in the morning.

I keep one in the glove box. It's definitely smart to keep a spare relay in the car! I've had to use it once, but fortunately it went out in the driveway.

It wasn't today, and my car is (always) dirty but, I recently installed a hitch on the S60R.  Now I am not stuck using the beater wagon to move the bikes around. 

IMG_8509.jpg

nice bike

• Like 1

Mounted my spoiler last night. It’s still black, but black aero gives you more street cred than paint matched.

Full car pics to come when I add the nivo drop spacers and iPd front springs this weekend.

Cm0yw7E_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by bmdubya1198

Installed my iPd springs and drop spacers for the nivomats. The car's sitting SO much nicer now!

Before

l3tAGqM.jpg

After

x4aqNs3.jpg

x1laXrv.jpg

• Upvote 2

lost an oil pump today while driving today In my 06 S60 T5 :mad:.

time for a rebuild and some goodies.

towed the yellow down to my buddy's place in NJ to get started on the engine harness replacement

btw anyone happen to have an automatic walnut shifter for an 850?

Looks like my Sacer TPS died after about a week and a half... wonderful. Well, I don't know that the TPS is the problem, probably the solder joints. I just can't win with this car.

F--- THIS CAR!!!!!

Edited by bmdubya1198

@bmdubya1198Get a Xemodex unit and be done. I know they are expensive but it's a one time fix.

Also, great looking stance after the lowering springs. The black spoiler makes me want to kill kittens. 😑

• Upvote 1