scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Just tinted my windows, waiting for the R rear spoiler. It looks pretty good.

i got bored in class.

nice001.jpg

yes. thats an ape hanger shifter thing. i did for I crapped my pants and I love how it feels and giggles. the original shifter is back on already. my right shoulder hurts from this thing.

hahahaha OMFG this made my day, holy crap. awesomeeee!!!!

I ordered 4 rotors from ebay. Drilled slotted and silver plated. I also ordered brake hardware, shims and tie rod ends from FCPGroton. Next will be tires. By by money... <_<

I already have some low mileage calipers I got from the bone yard. I will paint the calipers and install all the parts this weekend or the next. Depends on shipping.

Oh, I will wait until I go to get new tires to do the tie rods so I only have to pay for one alignment.

wow I was drunks off my ass last night :huh:

And I sent off my ECU for tuning. Couldn't pass up the ST Group buy. I will end up reselling because my final goal is GT3076r with green tops, civinco and a manual. Of course rods, head work and pistons too.

I have to make sure my tuner can deal with civinco though. He may prefer another set up. Like perfect power 7 or whatever. I willsee. He does Porsche and they use monotronic 4.3 on older vehicles so he should know something that will work...

Watched it get hailed on by 2" diameter hail. Then filed a claim with the insurance company. Too bad my $500 deductible will kill me. Hood, roof, trunk, and driver side is messed up.

Watched it get hailed on by 2" diameter hail. Then filed a claim with the insurance company. Too bad my $500 deductible will kill me. Hood, roof, trunk, and driver side is messed up.

Ouch dude, that sucks.

wow! $250 deductible FTW

wow! $250 deductible FTW

Wow, I dont think I would even claim anything on an NA.

Wow, I dont think I would even claim anything on an NA.

why not, car is in good condition, runs great and is paid off

edit: besides $100 a month with Premium coverage and identity theft and other forms of insurance... :D why not?

living in cali and never having to deal with shit like this FTW.

living in cali and never having to deal with shit like this FTW.

Never thought I would deal with it in Rhode Island either, Daytona (while Im there at school) I expect it. Very rare to get these kind of storms here but they do happen. Mine just happen to be in its path.