scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Mike what did you put Down? Bill, what line popped off?

top pvc reciculation line on motor.. the one next to the oil cap. spewing lubricaant all over the road, rear of the wag, and everyone else.. when all was said and done i found the "rocker cover" i put that on, a hose clamp.. that kept creepin up, and a rag to hold the hose down with the cover in place to ride home with,, i dunno if it would have happened had i had the cover in place..

I tinted my new ride and detailed it again.

top pvc reciculation line on motor.. the one next to the oil cap. spewing lubricaant all over the road, rear of the wag, and everyone else.. when all was said and done i found the "rocker cover" i put that on, a hose clamp.. that kept creepin up, and a rag to hold the hose down with the cover in place to ride home with,, i dunno if it would have happened had i had the cover in place..

So why are you saying the motor is toast?

shot craig, i didn't know about this. there is a couple threads on SS about a hiccup on the BSR.

really? PM me more, cause I'm about to snap. It all started last October when I got the stooopid ETM recall done and now Volvo is blaming it on everything under the sun, but the throttle body and remap.

really? PM me more, cause I'm about to snap. It all started last October when I got the stooopid ETM recall done and now Volvo is blaming it on everything under the sun, but the throttle body and remap.

sent you a pm on v70r.com

Waxed it and then cursed the damn paint....really needs a paint job badly

drove to New Hampshire to pick her up and brought her back; 1100 miles, 1 gram of nicotine, 1 gram of caffeine, some aspirin, pseudo ephedrine, and a ton of fast food later.

Shes in one piece although Connecticut bent one of my rims :(... anybody got an extra Columbia that they want to sell me? I don't care about curb rash just no giant dents in the lip!

drove to New Hampshire to pick her up and brought her back; 1100 miles, 1 gram of nicotine, 1 gram of caffeine, some aspirin, pseudo ephedrine, and a ton of fast food later.

Shes in one piece although Connecticut bent one of my rims :(... anybody got an extra Columbia that they want to sell me? I don't care about curb rash just no giant dents in the lip!

I have 4 mint columbas painted anthracite. 200 bucks.

Updated Grill

Summer08-Eggcrate.jpg

where abouts in NH....im close to the UNH campus.....

...busy this morning{day off}...samco rad hoses, new heater core, coolant flush and finally reinstalled my carpets!!

where abouts in NH....im close to the UNH campus.....

...busy this morning{day off}...samco rad hoses, new heater core, coolant flush and finally reinstalled my carpets!!

Concord, but I am by no means close to Concord, NH hence the "medicines" it took to drive the 1100 miles

Swaped on new R bumper so I can sell this car .

hmmm001.jpg

Crappy rolling shots of the wifes car

hmmm005.jpg

hmmm002.jpg

hmmm006.jpg

Installed Amp and sub in friends car

hmmm007.jpg

After that the cats just stared at me for the rest of the day :huh:

S60Rshiftknob002.jpg