scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

loaded up? ikea is about 15min from me

yeah spent $200+ there in a few minutes. Got lots of lights and stuff for my office and house.

that and I had to meet a customer in philly so it worked out pretty good :)

Also got my FMIC in the mail along with my Heater core.

oh and drove alot more :(

Might be getting new car as daily driver :) Company Vehicale FTW , wont have to pay for gas or insurance - YES -

QUOTE (Plan_B @ Jan 10 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sold the S60 R and bought an 850 R, which my boss wants to buy <_<

I will post pics in a couple of weeks.

get a real man's car

(on saturday) test fitted the intercooler piping and intercooler and realized that its going to be a huge bitch

as long as its 2.25, it shouldnt really be a bitch at all.

(on saturday) test fitted the intercooler piping and intercooler and realized that its going to be a huge bitch

I KNEW as soon as you got it, a new thread would pop up in a matter of minutes "OMGZ IT DON'T FIT RIGHT!" :lol:

You fail Adam.

I KNEW as soon as you got it, a new thread would pop up in a matter of minutes "OMGZ IT DON'T FIT RIGHT!" :lol:

You fail Adam.

Unfortunately I cant afford to have it PROFESSIONALLY installed. *cough cough*. One less beer for you at Carlisle! :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I cant afford to have it PROFESSIONALLY installed. *cough cough*. One less beer for you at Carlisle! :lol::lol:

Plenty of people have done it themselves on here. :rolleyes:

Just plan it out and do it yourself, it's not as bad as it seems.

what like a s70 na?

:lol: Was totally going to say that.

nope, Grant was giving me "shit" about looking to buy a 850R.. saying I should "buy a real mans car"

so I am giving it right back to him.

he forgets that my GMC Syclone would handle any car on this thread (but not as long as it is 2000 miles away from me :( )

I just like the 850R body style SOOO much better than S60s... but I am glad he came back on the dark side

(and to continue with the thread)

bought new CAT, Clamps, Gasket, Oil Filters, grilles for fogs... O2 Sensor... and Stylin Vac Lines for the car.

Upgraded XM reciever to the remote control activated system. Love it!!! it is pretty sweet looking.

Bought stuff but have no commitment to install it. Should have some micro bulbs coming in shortly (RadioShack didnt have any in stock at the store), so I will finally have some lights inside my car.

Maybe I will clean the beast and repaint the grill before the meet this weekend.

Unfortunately I cant afford to have it PROFESSIONALLY installed. *cough cough*. One less beer for you at Carlisle! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Installed new hear core.

its was the gaskets that were bad , so spent 3 hrs driving to two different dealers for the right gaskets

Finally got word that the title for the 242 is on its way....2 1/2 months later

it took me 6 months to get the title from Wachovia when I bought the car in alabama

wow 6000 post what a whore