scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Took my hubcaps off and then put them back on again.

Just switched 205/50/17 and put 205/45/17 hope that it wont scrap any more when people are in the back. I went from Y rated to Z rated tire. Snice!!!!

Today I changed the oil in my 850. Then the jack slipped off the sub frame. AWESOME TIME!

Today I changed the oil in my 850. Then the jack slipped off the sub frame. AWESOME TIME!

good thing you had jackstands... right?

good thing you had jackstands... right?

I was done so I pulled the stands and was out from under the car when it happened.

I'm fine, but radiator got fucked a little. Fan shroud is definitely done for and probably the core support too, since I can wiggle the rad stack. I don't know if it moved a tiny bit before since that's nothing I would have checked, but it definitely wouldn't be as loose as it is now.

I was done so I pulled the stands and was out from under the car when it happened.

I'm fine, but radiator got monkeyed a little. Fan shroud is definitely done for and probably the core support too, since I can wiggle the rad stack. I don't know if it moved a tiny bit before since that's nothing I would have checked, but it definitely wouldn't be as loose as it is now.

damn that sucks! and i'm assuming you weren't even using the wimpy little jack that came with the car

that happened to me once, but the car had all wheels on so it just landed safely. my arm was under the car still and i thank god that it's not lowered :huh:

damn that sucks! and i'm assuming you weren't even using the wimpy little jack that came with the car

that happened to me once, but the car had all wheels on so it just landed safely. my arm was under the car still and i thank god that it's not lowered :huh:

I threw my widow maker away a long time ago. I have three nice jacks and two of the cheap 4-14" POS ones. I was using my aluminum 'race' jack since it's just low enough to get under the car if I drive onto some 1x6's.

lol @ widow maker! that little thing is a trooper... but it slipped on me twice already and i never feel secure when raising the car up with that thing