scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

i hope those pegs are 18s... they would look so good on your sonic blue!

Those are my auto cross/track wheels. They are the green JV pegs resprayed. They probably won't see a show this year sadly. I already think the 18's look too small I'll probably cry when I see the 17's on it. I will take some good pics when they are all done though.

Those are my auto cross/track wheels. They are the green JV pegs resprayed. They probably won't see a show this year sadly. I already think the 18's look too small I'll probably cry when I see the 17's on it. I will take some good pics when they are all done though.

Send them over, 17" is perfect for my wintertyres... :P

Spraypainted the OEM S60 lip;

10042010714.jpg

Halfway done..lower part of the lip becomes gray.

Edited by Emiel

Send them over, 17" is perfect for my wintertyres... :P

I've got a spare set with near new tires :lol:

was that the wagons engine bay?

lol yeah. what's left of it.

Clear-coated tail lights, lubed blower, new thermostat and coolant hoses, flush/fill with genyouwine Volvo liquid money.

Decided to keep a collection of road-trip-saving parts in one of those under-deck compartments where they mount the CD-changer (which I don't have or want). So far: extra fuel pump relay and thermostat. What are some other good things to have on hand for when you break down in the middle of nowhere? Serp belt? Cam sensor?

Today I finalized my dash R&R job, details are in the showroom.

I also helped my mother pick out a new car after detailing my interior.

It's an 07 Saturn ION 3, 54K miles, loaded w/ all options minus leather.......perfect shape, quiet as the calm night. I am extremely happy for her, she's always had mediocre cars. The trade in, valued at 300 bucks was a 95 Mercury Tracer which she bought 15 years ago with 3K miles, it had 120K today when it left her hands. Cosmetically the car fell apart.......from clearcoat to weather stripping. It also had a wicked horrible misfire that I couldn't repair after verifying there was good fuel pressure, plenty of air and replacing the spark plugs/wires/coil pack/fuel filter. So it went bye bye.

She knows nothing about cars, which is why I went.....no salesman is going to walk all over a family member, especially immediate ones.

0_05-3.jpg

There was a REALLY sharp 07 Volvo S40 2.4i there with 60K on it but sadly, it was 2K over her budget........she would've gone for it too, it was her first choice. :(

Edited by --Aaron--

:lol:

I think you're going to have to do a whole lot more if you want a mid-engine 850 to work. :P

• Upvote 1

So! Last thursday I was cleared to lift more than 10lbs (recent angioplasty) so I had my first car day for a month. Rear brakes (akebono, worth it) front ss brake lines, oil change, vac tree repair, cabin filter and finally installing the iPd HD CBV. Found a split elbow from the fcp pcv kit I installed a month ago, plus one of the fcp ss lines was blocked and had to be tossed. With the vac leak fixed and the cbv I can feel 1-2 lbs of boost for the first time.

Washed, vacuumed, leather cleaned and conditioned.