scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Now i just have to figure out how to delete posts...

Nice Roll!

Looks fixaBLE, THough - pop over to TBricks & grab duct tape, JB weld & tie wraps! :lol:

New PCV system yesterday. I love the upgraded parts compared to the last one I got. Also shortened the length of the hose going to the catch can. Drove pretty rough on the way home from my cabin, when I got home I checked under the hood to see if everything was still holding, had some smoke coming out of my dipstick tube and it appears that a little oil came through the dipstick tube and filler cap as well. Maybe I have to enlarge the openings on the catch can or something.

Replaced the drivers side rear subframe mount.

huge pita, even compared to the others. There's a centering "nub" that makes it much less pryable. But I took pictures so i can finally complete the writeup on replacing them.

Trying to decide if i have the energy left to do a hydraulic...

ATE slotted front a rear

*SNIP*

Now can you please wash your car?

Jeebus H. Christ, cell-phone pix suck. Handy for a UFO sighting, but worthless for showing off your car. :lol:

I was doing a routine brake pad change and discovered two ripped CV boots and a seized rear caliper. Yikes. The caliper is less than two years old. Gotta love New England.

Got the new upper and lower torque mounts installed and cleaned up the engine. Hope I can get the new motor mounts done and the CV boots and caliper fixed before Lime Rock.

4873719136_b4f67a7379_b.jpg

Just got back from seading in the brakes and rotors. 45 min drive... 60 to 30 then 2 min at 60mph to cool them off... then a couple brakes from 60 to 40 and then some medium braking.

Just pulled into my garage... still mushy a little bit... but I guess that will go away with time.

mushy might be the fluid, ever been changed?

as for me pulled most of the interior and washed the carpets and throughly cleaned the inside. thinking about pulling the carpets again and replacing the stock sound deadening with dyna mat. Should help with the drone some...?

wub.gif the Bertone.

Yup. :D

It's so much fun to drive, you can forgive the sub 100BHP :rolleyes:

mushy might be the fluid, ever been changed?

as for me pulled most of the interior and washed the carpets and throughly cleaned the inside. thinking about pulling the carpets again and replacing the stock sound deadening with dyna mat. Should help with the drone some...?

I have the ATE Super Blue fluid and SS brake lines. I did not touch those yet. I might get those done at a shop or with Neubar's help. I had horrible issues with the brake lines last time I did them on my S70

Yup. :D

It's so much fun to drive, you can forgive the sub 100BHP :rolleyes:

Looks great H, it's come a long way under your watch. Were you able to treat the rust properly, or are you still fighting that ?

I made a glory hole

IMAG0282.jpg

And flipped off some metal

IMAG0283.jpg

For some lower

IMAG0288.jpg

• Upvote 5