scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I rotated the tires and painted the calipers yellow to match the moose badges :D

What kind of paint did you use to paint your calipers? I was going to do that today, but I wasnt sure what kind of paint I needed.

I did some crazy hardcore racing with my car today. I was in the left lane, trying to go into the right lane and the Forester next to me wouldn't let me in. I dropped my super sweet GT box down a gear and flew past him at 45!

Then I went into Lowes and bought a wheelbarrow and some fertilizer. Scotts, to be specific.

That Forester won't be messing with any Volvos any time soon. No sir.

I did some crazy hardcore racing with my car today. I was in the left lane, trying to go into the right lane and the Forester next to me wouldn't let me in. I dropped my super sweet GT box down a gear and flew past him at 45!

Then I went into Lowes and bought a wheelbarrow and some fertilizer. Scotts, to be specific.

That Forester won't be messing with any Volvos any time soon. No sir.

scotts FTW!

I put some more gas in it! Hurray for gas!

BOooo for gas prices. <_<

The reason I am getting a bike.

Gave it a nice little wash/detail for the Waterford GTG tonight... searched around for some yellow H3 bulbs, but had no luck :(

Gave it a nice little wash/detail for the Waterford GTG tonight... searched around for some yellow H3 bulbs, but had no luck :(

ebay and they dont last very long, depending on how much you use your fogs but i had one pair burn out in less than 2 weeks and another pair burn out in less than two months, they are really cheap cost wise but i would rather pay more and have them last longer than have to keep changing them out

yellow bulbs

http://autolumination.com/headlights.htm

oh today

Went to junk yard and they didnt have my part <_<

driving back raced a camaro v6 and whipped his ass :lol:

oh then tried to have some reall fun and hit the fuel cut off :lol:

I was like :huh: and then :lol: :lol:

For quality yellow H3s you could always do HIDs.

I've been looking for yellow H2's for a while and haven't found anything good yet. I'm thinking I may have to cut off the connector and wire them up to accept something like H3. If I go through all that there's no reason not to pickup a slim ballast kit. :D

Took it out of the garage and it was all good, I told my buddy to put more boost. We will see what happens.

in installed my 3000k xenon in my fogs, great with my 6000k headlights...put on my perfos...shinned up my car....took out the rubber floormatts...back in with the carpet.

put in a 12in alpine type R with 400 watt rms alpine amp. in 1.75 cubic foot ported box.

tomorrow i think i might reapulster everything in my trunk with leapord print fabric

tomorrow i think i might reapulster everything in my trunk with leapord print fabric

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

DOOOOOOOO ITTTTT :lol: