Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

bad mojo 14+hrs with my 3 kids in a car. plus wifes gas hog might be a push on fuel costs.

it was 2.5 tanks of gas in the S70 getting around 29.5mpg on the way back

so less then $180.00 one way

did about 420 miles in 5 and a half hours...do the math on that one. from southern indiana to southeast wisco. popping 90 on rural indiana roads is fun! :lol: was able to get the N/A up to 112 with 4 other people in the car and a trunk full of shit, ill post pics up of how low the rear was riding. it looked like i had some serious lowering springs. car performed great, friends were impressed

Checked the oil, still OK after 5500kms.

washed, waxed, tire shined, back to black on trim/bumpers, and rainX'ed the windshield and front side windows.

Nothing. My car has sat parked since Thursday... driving my toy instead, due to the nice weather.

With my top being down most of the time, I collected a lot of debris, and most annoyingly of all, pollen. Everytime I got into my car for the past few days my allergies would get really bad. I had the day off, like every other Sunday. So I gave it a full interior detail, and even though it is supposed to rain tomorrow, and it looked crappy today I washed it and shined the tires. All I wanted to do originally was clean the windshield so I could put Rainx on it.

I checked to see how much gas was in the Volvo, because my dad wanted to take it to work. After hating it, and never driving it once, since I bought it. It didn't have enough to make it to where he works and back.

I did nothing to my Car today. but yesterday I finally got my garage cleaned and organized so i can park the car in it for the first time in about a year.

Nothing. My car has sat parked since Thursday... driving my toy instead, due to the nice weather.

I need updated pics Scott!!! Stop abandoning us!!! :lol:

"Installed" my boost gauge. Vacuum reads 18 in/Hg at a stop and rises to about 22 when I'm coasting. Is that normal?

re-painted the brakes over the weekend, man i really hope i never have to do that again.

Just loaded it with a ton of my ish to move out of college today

out of normal driving to school, i did a 1st-2nd-3rd gear burnout. it was nice. until i noticed my tires are now bald.

anyone have any old 315/35/17s they want to give away?

I need updated pics Scott!!! Stop abandoning us!!! :lol:

I know man. Sorry, I've been working on my basement until the wee hours of the morning, and don't have spare time. I'm driving the truck to work tomorrow, so I'll get some pics and sound bites (if I can figure that out).

out of normal driving to school, i did a 1st-2nd-3rd gear burnout. it was nice. until i noticed my tires are now bald.

anyone have any old 315/35/17s they want to give away?

Those are some wideass tires!