Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

S'what I thought.

Thanks, was a little unsure if it was worth playing with.

The more I think about it, the less I like the idea of red... good call, lol :P

S'what I thought.

Thanks, was a little unsure if it was worth playing with.

The more I think about it, the less I like the idea of red... good call, lol :P

honestly should have gone black lol the colored ones will get dirty just from your hands when you put them on lol, anyways i got blue

I still have options. My buddy works for Forge, he's swinging by to help me toss it on. Bringing a couple rolls of silicon, so I can choose color. Also bring both a ball and spring unit and a bleed unit... gonna fit both, see which performs better, then go with that one.

Forge FTW :D

Today I:

-Took rear left wheel off

-Hosed down the caliper with brake cleaner

-Spent some time sanding off the rust that accumulated in the short time it's been installed

-Taped off areas I didn't want paint on

-Spent A LOT of time looking for my can of caliper paint

-Put wheel back on

-Enjoying the non-matching silver color of my newest caliper

washed , drove to see a customer, drove it home , vaccumed it

now sitting in the garage

washed , drove to see a customer, drove it home , vaccumed it

now sitting in the garage

What about mine :D

Compression test, oh my god...I don't think it's good.

numbers?!?!?!

put the new downpipe in and changed the coolant sensor.

started to clean the car, it desperatly needed it so i wont have to do as much before carlisle, nit picked the car finding out what i what to do this summer, im thinking new r bumper possibly with a molded lip, new fender (starting to rust) new driver door, and maybe trying to get a custom boser style hood made. and some sport of spring combo / custom coilover, tint, and depending how much is left 2.5" with dyno tune with ST

oh and the total cleaning today took ~3.5 hours vacuming washing mats winter and cloth mats, and washing the car and the longest part was drying the car, and applying meguiars quick detail, i was going to try to work on the engine but i checked the temp even after i dried the car it was still at 3 o'clock postion not going to spray cold water on a hot engine

got home and covered up my work with a car cover :D

I yelled bad things at it.

She knows I really love her though. We've been through accidents, girlfriends, times when I was so poor I had to get my oil from the 98 cent store. We have been through fires, put up with drunk friends throwing up in the back. Many road trips across the U.S. blowing intercooler hoses off all the time through the mountains. You were with me in college and crazy times having sobe bottles thrown at us.

When I broke down emotionally, she was always there to take me where I wanted to go and now that she is broken down it's my turn to take care of her. I love you car. So far your my best friend and we watch out for each others backs. With the help of Volvospeed we will get you working again. I love you Volvo.

Installed Reverse Camera in it .

Also helped ?? and changed around his fog relay so now he can run fogs with out headligths on

I yelled bad things at it.

She knows I really love her though. We've been through accidents, girlfriends, times when I was so poor I had to get my oil from the 98 cent store. We have been through fires, put up with drunk friends throwing up in the back. Many road trips across the U.S. blowing intercooler hoses off all the time through the mountains. You were with me in college and crazy times having sobe bottles thrown at us.

When I broke down emotionally, she was always there to take me where I wanted to go and now that she is broken down it's my turn to take care of her. I love you car. So far your my best friend and we watch out for each others backs. With the help of Volvospeed we will get you working again. I love you Volvo.

This should be in some sort of comercial or somthing! Really touched me! :lol:

Installed Reverse Camera in it .

Also helped ?? and changed around his fog relay so now he can run fogs with out headligths on

editted nevermind

i assuming ayour taling about adams car? if so im surprised with the amount of work in your car adam that you missed some little small details like the horns and the relay those are like 30 minute mods at the most

nah new VSer that lives downt the road from me