Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Thanks, yeah I have only seen a few. Hoping it will sell well.

How much are you thinking of selling it for?

How much are you thinking of selling it for?

+1, let us know the other items such as miles and compression.

+1, let us know the other items such as miles and compression.

Lol why do you care?

I'll probably list it at 5700 or so and go from there. The car is a turn-key car. Two owners (not including myself), no accidents, last owner had it for 8 years and maintained it very well. Always garaged. 149k, timing belt done, new oem pcv, new rad, trans flush, coolant flush, interior light bulbs/dash lights replaced, new end link, new battery, newer control arms, axles, outer tie rods, tires have plenty of tread, etc.

It's actually by far the quietest 850 wagon I've ever driven in terms of rattles and squeaks. If I didn't have so much invested in my 850 n/a I would keep it as my DD no question.

Lol why do you care?

I'll probably list it at 5700 or so and go from there. The car is a turn-key car. Two owners (not including myself), no accidents, last owner had it for 8 years and maintained it very well. Always garaged. 149k, timing belt done, new oem pcv, new rad, trans flush, coolant flush, interior light bulbs/dash lights replaced, new end link, new battery, newer control arms, axles, outer tie rods, tires have plenty of tread, etc.

I am trying to get a wagon over an SUV. And $7000 is a lot better than $35,000. What was the compression?

I am trying to get a wagon over an SUV. And $7000 is a lot better than $35,000. What was the compression?

I didn't test the compression because the engine sounds great and has plenty of power. If you're seriously interested I'll test the compression.

The only negative thing about the car is the PO never conditioned the leather. It's not worn, but it is cracking on the drivers seat. I conditioned all of the leather and the car will come with leather conditioner to protect the leather from further cracking.

Figured I could play Pandora through my double din unit. Just about brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Also realized that my tires need to be replaced soon. Can't maintain the speeds I like to maintain anymore.

noticed my front end is getting loose. Might have to look into some new control arms (OEM of course)

Replaced my rock hard, stock IAC hose with Snabb. No more leak.

Emptied catch can, Its amazing how much moisture and such it collects. Glad to know its not all going back into the engine.

Cleaned up the engine a little. Polished a little here and there.

Next week will be a big one. Long list of things to do before I go to Western Meet.

Steering rack, Sways, radiator, replace crappy URO PCV hose(maybe with copper), New thermostat and ECT, replace turbo, fix cracked gas hose above tank. I think thats it.

Added some blue door pins from a 93 850.

417219_10150611991609226_707984225_96159

I know my door panels are dirty.

You need black door panels brah

I need a black x70 door panels.

Made a front plate bracket.

418546_10150614292184226_707984225_96244

• Upvote 3