scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Don't be. It handles fantastic don't get me wrong, but only 2000 BMW I'd own is a 5 series. He'll be hating his N/A life after the lust goes away. They're roughly equivalent to our N/A engines as far as power and displacement.

He knows what he's getting into... he has a 93 325is right now thats beat on the outside but runs flawlessly... he's gonna strip it out and make it a track car and have this as his daily. I'm just jealous he gets a new car and it's in very good condition... no doubt that my S70 would give it a run for its money in a race.

He has always loved driving my car and ALMOST bought an S70 that needed some work but it ended up being NA. I was surprised that he didn't buy an S70 or an A4 or a Subaru like he had considered with a Turbo. But he's a diehard BMW guy so there was no changing his decision.

Paper towels were left in intake runners after replacing PCV. Wasn't me who left them there, and thank god wasn't my car.

At least it was a paper towel and not a rag.

Started er up after 4 months in storage and went for a spin.

It's a nice feeling when you go from 101hp to 240. ^_^

put in NOS summer floor mats, washed waxed and detailed my whole wagon for 3 hours then get on the highway and this happens..423608_10150861564329325_594059324_12552

Replaced my radiator, wired and installed my Delco BCS, relocated horns, and a lot of engine scrubbing.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by survolvo

put in NOS summer floor mats, washed waxed and detailed my whole wagon for 3 hours then get on the highway and this happens..423608_10150861564329325_594059324_12552

Wow. Sucks man. Hope that can be remedied and not deemed totalled.

Seems to be mostly cosmetic though. Although it may just be the angle of the picture, but the rear wheel looks to have some camber going on, hopefully the frame isn't bent.

Installed new injectors and pressure regulator.

Did a CT and couldn't be happier. All cylinders are right about 180 and no loss of pressure.

Edited by survolvo

Started installing an IPD intercooler and Nissen radiator today, still need to button things up tomorrow morning. Took me a good chunk of the day getting the old one out and getting the new one in. Had to cut up the fan shroud a little, made some spacers and had to get longer bolts for the condenser/intercooler/radiator. Also mocked up ME7 RIP set up, hope to have it complete soon.

duct taped holes in the j hose and another line coming off the charcoal canister underneath my pain in the ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD s70.