Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Without starting a new thread.

I was wondering what some other oil is that I can pick up today from a store. All my auto parts stores are out of Royal Purple 10w40 and 10w30.

Thanks!

I was wondering what some other oil is that I can pick up today from a store. All my auto parts stores are out of Royal Purple 10w40 and 10w30.

Thanks!

Mobil 1

Thanks!

Mine too. I ordered a case of 12 quarts of RP 10w40 from amazon. It was cheaper in the long run.

Thanks!

this is why this forum takes a few steps forward then 5 steps back. even people who have been on here forever still dont know how to search. i pity your response on what im now typing. i bet you put more time into researching how "rare" your car is than information that is actually useful useful

Mine too. I ordered a case of 12 quarts of RP 10w40 from amazon. It was cheaper in the long run.

same here, how many threads are there about what type of oil to use. i thought i was a newb

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

this is why this forum takes a few steps forward then 5 steps back. even people who have been on here forever still dont know how to search. i pity your response on what im now typing. i bet you put more time into researching how "rare" your car is than information that is actually useful useful

because one member is too lazy to search, so he posts a reply in a thread in OT asking a question? STFU.

• Upvote 1

Why not buy the 5 gallon pail ? IIRC, it's cheaper that way.

Mine was delivered yesterday, time for an oil change on the XC90.

cleaned her up reaaal miiiiiice

dc94d8ac746111e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

cleaned her up reaaal miiiiiice

dc94d8ac746111e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

I was looking at those side markers yesterday, would have bought them if I could read what the damn website said. How you like them, got any pics of them at night?

Let the wife drive it to work for the first time today.. I feel like part of me is missing ..

On the S70 today; front O2 sensor, spark plugs, cleaned the K&N filter and flushed the radiator. ^_^

Then toke it for a quick spin to see how it was running, drinking a soda not paying much attention and then a wild brick appears on the road... :idiot:

IMG_20120322_145701.jpg

Edited by fivex84

:)

Removed old door, Installed new door. :wub: yay I no longer have a dent.

544452_3394625980968_1129252102_33341390

Got dark before I finished so no after pic.

Next cosmetic is getting the hood you see on the right side of the photo straightened and on the car Saturday, then bumper painted by a shop.

Thanks Jesus!