scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Installed the 8" springs in the back of my car. Will be able to get an additional 1" lower than the d2's

Installed the 8" springs in the back of my car. Will be able to get an additional 1" lower than the d2's

Pics or death.

• Upvote 1

You should quit being a fireman and just make working on your volvos a full time job.

At this point it almost is.

So where is everyone getting their vacuum hose? I know stylin went to crap, and people suggested siliconeintakes, but seems that everyone bought them out. Where else has good silicone w/ decent prices.

At this point it almost is.

So where is everyone getting their vacuum hose? I know stylin went to crap, and people suggested siliconeintakes, but seems that everyone bought them out. Where else has good silicone w/ decent prices.

siliconeintakes.com is the best. Just wait till they get stock back in or call em up and I'm sure they can do something for you. Good company right there.

Replaced the dented-to-hell fender with Jesus' nearly brand-new OEM fender. Completed pics when it's daylight.

6a1cefed.jpg

5c84ba4c.jpg

Is an x70 different from an 850 where you have to remove the bumper and headlights to remove the fender? :unsure:

Oh, and catch can sealed back up:

2012-04-25054420.jpg

2012-04-25054408.jpg

Is an x70 different from an 850 where you have to remove the bumper and headlights to remove the fender? :unsure:

nope. :)

pop corner light out, open driver door. thats all you have to do to get to the bolts, then just remove the rivits from wheel liner. (actually probably easier to do rivits before fender is loose. :lol:

Ive never had to remove the bumper or headlight to remove a fender.

with that said...

he has a eyebrow thingy iirc, so its more likely easier to remove the headlight+corner at the same time, then to carefully peel the eyebrow off and reapply it.

Ehh. Didn't want to take any chances. Took hardly any extra time and didn't feel like jacking with the bumper guide.

Ehh. Didn't want to take any chances. Took hardly any extra time and didn't feel like jacking with the bumper guide.

I love that about the 70 bumpers. 2 bolts! takes less then a minute to pull that thing off.

:lol: they are reverse lights. I dont give a stuff about them.

+ I sorta thought it was a wiring issue since there were bulbs in there when I bought the car and they looked fine. guess billy never noticed they were both out.

Havent been hassled by the cops for them either. Just decided to pick up some bulbs while I was snagging a new brake light bulb.

Just put some washer fluid and coolant in. Guess ill replace the coolant res tomorrow.

That was my bad Rob i had some LED"S took them out and never put the old ones back

I love that about the 70 bumpers. 2 bolts! takes less then a minute to pull that thing off.

Unless you have a car from the East Coast... or in my case, Quebec. <_<

• Upvote 1

Tint: 20% all around

img2567k.jpg

img2568hw.jpg

The car looks sick, but I can't say the same for the R badge on the grill. :)

Drove to Clearwater and back to pick up some new shoes last night...

Hooter chicks out there are so much hotter then hooter chicks over here <_<

Although our waitress looked like she just turned 18 :lol:

and I forgot how much their wings sucked <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1