What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

I got rid of all of the junction blocks. All the grounds go straight to the frame. Battery is grounded on the transmission and the frame with 4ga. All the accessory power cables from the cabin are spliced into two single 8ga cables that go to the battery terminals. I have Tsunami battery terminals that are REALLY nice. A couple other things. I wanted to get rid of all the possibilities of a poor connection where I would be losing voltage from the back to the front.

Hope that fixes it, I have seen a number of 850's that had the slow drain including my old R

Yeah, and it's not something I'm willing to get too involved in, so I hope this is it.

The glove box light is the silent battery killer. Center console bulb did me in on the 855 until I figured it out.

I don't have either of those. Nor do I have a trunk light. They all burned out years ago. :lol:

You know, I take back everything bad I've ever posted about Prezman. Clearly, he knows what's up.

+1

And to think you actually bought a brand new mount from IPD, only to ruin it like that.

officespacemichaelface.gif

Didn't know creativity was frowned upon. That was primer num nuts. I sanded it after to get rid of bubbles and drips. Way to use the noggin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

+1

Didn't know creativity was frowned upon. That was primer num nuts. I sanded it after to get rid of bubbles and drips. Way to use the noggin.

If you don't want to get flamed, then maybe you should post a picture of the clean finished product and not the shitty primer job..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

+1

Creativity isn't frowned upon.

Half baked ideas done in your showers are mocked, yes. Take it or leave it, I won't lose sleep over it.

Your paint skills are lacking, I don't care if it's primer or clear, you've got room for improvement. Again: not worried about your feelings, just sharing my thoughts.

• Upvote 3