Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Weather has gotten a bit cool and I lost 2 psi per tire, back to 38/41. Rides sooo much better now... :)

me too..did 36/38.

Installed two new tailgate struts.

Was loading up the wagon with storm debris Saturday morning

when my Volvo let me know that I was neglecting it. OUCH!

Thank you FCP.

Dropped off the XC90 to have the angle gear resealed. Not a good feeling when the shop tells you it can't be done.... Really ? Just did the wagon at another shop 3 weeks ago. :unsure:

Might be time to start taking the cars somewhere else for the work I can't /don't have time to do.

Matt, I have a PDF copy of the Volvo procedure to reseal the angle gear if you want a copy for your shop to follow.

Matt, I have a PDF copy of the Volvo procedure to reseal the angle gear if you want a copy for your shop to follow.

If the shop doesn't have the means of figuring it out themselves, I don't know if I would use them.

• Upvote 1

Service writer/Walmart greeter handed things off to the tech who knew. It's done, set and in the past.

Wagon is getting rear brakes and 4C overhaul/TKI goodies/lowering springs now. Can't find the time and I'm tired of the issues.

at walmart? :blink:

I call him that because I always think that his job is just a step above a walmart greeter. He doesn't know these cars like he should yet he talks a big game.

• Upvote 1

Cleaned it and drove it....

Are you running the old skool manifold?

Looking forward to a review :)

review: my pockets are loghter by several hundred :P but PSI is up by a few PSI...expensive BUT so much more drivable now. let you know in a few days on my impressions...cant wait to get a open road to stretch her out...