Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Installed lighted rear window switches in my Volvo 850. Took a bit longer than I figured it would, but I finished in about three hours. Minimal soldering required. Most of the wait was figuring out how to make the switches play nice with the rest of the electronics.

:blink:

Lol. I was being facetious. It takes 30 seconds per side. But it's the only thing I did to my car yesterday, so I had to make it seem more impressive.

• Upvote 2

What my wife did to my car today arghhhhdkcusihciuhhkuh£}{>,^{^}€~€^]£]'&-$;$);$$$$$!!!!!

44102443-CB3C-45FA-9226-682E52AE26E7-737

Not the best lighting for the pic but FUDGE!

I finally soldered a diode into my ECU for the SAS delete. It was nice to see that CEL go off without having to connect the laptop.

A/C is now piping out 50° air, and thats with the recycle door stuck open and a 90° ambient temp. Now all I have to do is fix that door and it will be colder than a penguins ass..

put the new radio in to play with and test fit.

need to make a surround and do some other stuff...

drove it.

:lol: turned it on after a week and listened to the ticking for a couple seconds till the oil hit all the right places, drove it around the neighborhood and local area till it was all warm and toasty, then beat on it a little and drove it around for a few then back home to park it till insurance gets a hold of the bitch who hit me.

Was it a direct fit or was there modifications to the bracket needed?

And we talkin just fronts or back as well?

Was it a direct fit or was there modifications to the bracket needed?

And we talkin just fronts or back as well?

Here's the writeup:

All I had to do was switch the rails over and cut and splice a few wires. The seats were from a 2004 S60R. I heard the 2005+ may be too different.

I only did the front but Im probably going to pick up the rears soon. Having Atacama front seats and tan interior is whack looking. Need to do a charcoal swap now for the carpets, dash etc.

More tuning. Big test for it tomorrow.