Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

passenger side inner and outer tie rod on the s70. poking hell i had no idea i would need to use a stillson wrench on the inner tie rod. that was an aweful time trying to figure out what the hell i needed to do to get it off. and that lock nut was pain so i could reuse the boot since it had not been compromised. tomorrow ill do the other and try to get it in for an alignment. so that will have been end links, control arms, inner and outer tie rods, spring seats strut mounts break pads and rotors. if its still banging over bumps im not going to know what to do.

Started working on some projector headlights :)

(img)

Looks like a good start. Love me some retrofits. Check the link my sig for some shots of my retrofit

I was defending you don't worry (: Lol.

And I thank you for that :) someone who understands...haha

Looks like a good start. Love me some retrofits. Check the link my sig for some shots of my retrofit

Thanks! I will check yours out for sure for some inspiration! Where could I find some clear glass on the cheap? I found a set for $160. Is that a good price?

RZ Design is the go-to for clear lenses. $160 is a fair price--when I bought mine from IPD a few years ago, I paid $180.

Started working on some projector headlights :)

photo_4.jpg

saw picture and assumed it was rob didnt give it aa second thought until i was reading back through.

Oh trust me ive been tempted. Just tossed 3 projector headlights at work yesterday...

maybe after i get the oil cooler lines done on 850 and and the suspension work on the s70 done and the glove box on the 850 done ill be able to worry about the lighting .

Oh trust me ive been tempted. Just tossed 3 projector headlights at work yesterday...

Do it Rob

Maybe on the wifes. Decided to go a different direction on hers. Going to see about picking up a set of volvo wheels were about to scrap.