Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I could do it. 850s are easy once you have done them a few times and WAY easier then the dual VVT engines. Not sure where you are located though.

How hard is single VVT? I'm doing mine end of summer...

Same 3m tape we use to temp hold atm surrounds to walls back when i worked at a sign company. Lol its her car.

Well that ain't coming off! Poor car lol

Drove it a quick 2 hours to pick up parts. I hate the BF Goodrich G-Force with a passion. The noise isn't worth the grip they provide, I'm switching to DW's as soon as I can.

You can just give them to me. Still my favorite tire.

How hard is single VVT? I'm doing mine end of summer...

Its actually pretty easy unless you are also doing the cam seals, then many hours of research will have to be spent figuring out how to tighten the cam wheel back down. You can watch the IPD video it explains everything (except how to remove the cam wheel)

Its actually pretty easy unless you are also doing the cam seals, then many hours of research will have to be spent figuring out how to tighten the cam wheel back down. You can watch the IPD video it explains everything (except how to remove the cam wheel)

Shouldn't have to bother with the seals, so sounds good! I watched the FCP video which looked easy, I'll watch the iPd one next.

Thanks

Or you could figure it out in the 9:45 video I made on removing and installing VVT hubs ;)

Replaced the cage and brushes in the yellow's blower motor.

Got the codes pulled on the S70.

P0452, P1308, and P0133.

Evap system (pressure sensor or gas cap), front O2 sensor, and the accelerator sensor. Need to pass emissions next week. :rolleyes: Stupid 96+ cars. :lol:

Wrapped the rear seat latches with felt, on my 855R. Rear squeaks have been reduced by ~90%!

yesterday after work - New interior piece... this stupid piece took an hour to install properly lol - I was SO nervous every thing else in its way would break haha

photo36_zpsadc989ac.jpg

Drove it a quick 2 hours to pick up parts. I hate the BF Goodrich G-Force with a passion. The noise isn't worth the grip they provide, I'm switching to DW's as soon as I can.

What size are they? I mights purchase them from you.

Last night after putting a new window regulator in the C had a local come over and "tweak" the C's ecu.

Today I got to really drive the car.

So much fucking wheel spin, so much fucking torque, so much fucking awesome out of an lpt with a 16t.

And exactly how did he "tweak" the ecu?

Gary: 235/40 R18

Just threw on the EST "old man, quiet exhaust", I love it. The old one literally fell off the car yesterday (1/2 of muffler and downpipe broke at the flex joint).

the g force kdw2 Matt?

thats what i went with - 225 35 18

the g force kdw2 Matt?

thats what i went with - 225 35 18

Yeah, good luck with that. Noisy as hell, don't balance out well, sucky tires.

Broke down and swapped back to Nebs. Love the wheel, not sure about the tire size. We'll see once the fenders are rolled a little more.

WP_20130508_005_zps0d9a7885.jpg

• Upvote 1

worked on the R a little last night getting things done and ready for Carlisle :)

finally installed a cabin filter

photo37_zps5254e975.jpg

started detailing the engine bay but didnt get much done

photo38_zps11b98757.jpg