Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Took out the EST MAF Filter and cleaned it and cleaned the MAF with MAF cleaner. I also swapped out the IPD HD BCS with the OEM factory BCS.

worked on the R a little last night getting things done and ready for Carlisle :)

finally installed a cabin filter

started detailing the engine bay but didnt get much done

Ease back on the caffeine Greg, you take too many blurry pictures.

Think of the kittens....

I was actually saying sorry to Matt... :P

wow those are bad pics.

Hah, so how many espressos is that for you today buddy?

Down to one a day. Seeing a cardiologist on the 21st, trying to see if cutting back on caffeine helps my recent health issues.

It hasn't.

Started covering the headlight wiper holes with fibreglass! It's so nice to have a donor car that I can work on, then just swap the parts over :)

photo_6.jpg

I would have glassed from the back... you're going to have a hard time smoothing that out without building up the exterior above the factory height.

Yup, I cut out the cup, then glassed from the back, then filled in the front. Much easier to get the outside smooth that way.

damn well i only put one layer on, maybe i can somehow recover this :P I was thinking of letting it sag a bit in the middle, then use body filler to make it level

Waiting for the call to go pick up the car. I just hope to Christ it is not more than the cash I've been busting my ass at my second job for over the past two months. Little bit of a downer if it ends up double what I am expecting...we shall see.

When I get the call....this is totally happening:

221.jpg

ordered new tires, wheels, springs, tails, 3m junk, t-belt kit, oil cooler, frt & rr brakes... summer is almost here :)

• Upvote 1

Tore the whole interior apart again trying to chase down this short. Mysteriously it just disappeared again, no more fuse blowing. No clue what I moved/touched, so now I'm afraid to put everything back in fear of it happening again. I am so confused about this. Seems like this car just does not want to see the road.