Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I am running a Hallman MBC. It is really only there as a safety measure, but it ends up being my only control since I routinely destroy stock BCS and IPD HD TCVs. I would prefer a TCV that could handle what I throw at it.

I can't say the MBC was the problem; could have been a stuck wastegate, so I need to investigate further.

I will have to look for my car in Rolling then. Did the issue just come out in the last week?

Broke out the Goo Gone and cleaned some tree sap and double-sided tape from the yellow. Coming along nicely!

Broke out the Goo Gone and cleaned some tree sap and double-sided tape from the yellow. Coming along nicely!

I must have missed it but why was that thing sitting in the yard?

I must have missed it but why was that thing sitting in the yard?

Dunno! Aside from a goofy auto issue, it's in GREAT shape!

Spoiler rebuild no.834?

WP_20130730_006_28Small29.jpg

We left the Nürburgring last Friday, got in traffic at midnight, but when traffic cleared...40 miles above 120mph didn't the front spoiler any good.

WP_20130730_005_28Small29.jpg

Went to the local DIY shop for some 'lockbolts' (for fences), spraypainted those red. The inside:

WP_20130730_004_28Small29.jpg

Hopefully they'll last, spoiler rebuilds are getting boring. :ph34r:

Not today, but Sunday I installed E-codes and re-aligned my headlights. Can finally see where I'm going.

Smoke tested it and found a couple vac leaks.

oh man .. just changed the front struts for the second time this year ... new bilstein tc's .. what a difference .. now I remember what its like to have shocks ... confirmed the used koni' fsds I had picked up a few months back had ZERO rebound and the bump stops were completely destroyed.. went for a spin around the block and hit the bump I have been bottoming out on since I got those but now with a pleasant thunk ... no more cringing .. getting aligned tomorrow morning ...

Took a picture of it.

*snip*

Slap some coil overs, get some mad camber and take it drifting.

Please.

you should sell me the rear bumper

Come and get it Greg. :tup: Surprisingly, my WIFE is trying to convince me to keep the wagon. It's been a fun car and all, but I thought she'd be happy to have the money. 11 years together, still trying to figure this woman out.

• Upvote 1