Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Everyone has been talking about the Snabb intake pipe. Worth the monies?

I'll let you know when my car is running right again. I've got some electrical gremlins that I need to sort out first.

Worth it

:huh: How do you know... You went from a N/A to a turbo, of course its going to feel faster.. If you tripped going up the stairs it will feel faster than your N/A..

You have no basis on your claim and frankly sir I think you are full of shit...

GOOD DAY! :P:lol::P:lol::P:lol:

Anyway, there is a difference. There is defiantly better throttle response, I personally feel a quicker spool... oh and the sound is nicer LOL.

Like Matt said it by no means adds 50HP but its a nice upgrade from stock. do that pipe with a intake spacer and youll be a happy camper.

wait you have this hood vent now too!?!?! now three people have these in what feels like a matter of a few weeks haha

where are yall getting them and do you have close up pics of the hood/vent union? - looks sick!

I got mine from Tousley Ford (online sales). Total price was about $75 shipped. I bought a template from Hussein that was spot on. I didn't want to re-invent the wheel - he did it, it fit good, and he had a good template, so I was happy to pay for it. The vent comes with a foam seal, double stick tape on one edge, clips that hold it in, and one stud for a bolt and washer to secure it as well. I don't have any pics of the underside, but will take some and update my thread this weekend. It's just cut metal under there right now, so I want to put some pinch moulding on it or something, to give it a finished look. Took me about an hour to do it all.

Edited by rcstdad
  • Upvote 3

I got mine from Tousley Ford (online sales). Total price was about $75 shipped. I bought a template from Hussein that was spot on. I didn't want to re-invent the wheel - he did it, it fit good, and he had a good template, so I was happy to pay for it. The vent comes with a foam seal, double stick tape on one edge, clips that hold it in, and one stud for a bolt and washer to secure it as well. I don't have any pics of the underside, but will take some and update my thread this weekend. It's just cut metal under there right now, so I want to put some pinch moulding on it or something, to give it a finished look. Took me about an hour to do it all.

Sold. I want.

I would love any information you have. I'd also want a finished look so I am eager to see how you tackle this. I'd +1years if I wasn't on my phone.

awesome. I think i am in too. if i can get the seal tight, so it looks clean and like cars that have em stock... :D

looking forward to your pics!!!!!!

Transferred the need for Swede plates to the XC,

so now I'm running a dealer plate on the S and I'm legally plateless in the front B)

5651c1e1-7ddc-4474-a1a7-262c73a1005c_zps

How are you running dealer plates? Because unless you are a actual dealer, than its technically not legal.

Those hood vents are just factory Mustang Shelby aren't they?

Yes

Replaced the old saggy 170k mile springs with some iPd Overload springs on the 945. Major improvement in ride quality, and no more sagging with all my fire gear in the cargo area.

IMG_20130808_163941_106_zps9e63b16d.jpg

• Upvote 1