Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

changed the fuel pump relay in my "new" $400 v70R about 10 minutes from home after stalling out and having to run home for it ... car made the 75 mile trek but damn is it ugly !!

Mounted the freshly refurbished V70 XC grille on the C70.

XC grille > all.

• Upvote 3

Mounted the freshly refurbished V70 XC grille on the C70.

XC grille > all.

Which is why I have a mesh grille collecting dust. :lol:

Maybe ill rock the chalk hood sometime with the mesh grille... hmmm

Oil change on the wagon. Checked all motor mounts in hopes that one was bad instead of my passenger front axle. No luck.... Yeah $365 axles........ <_<

On and off for the past week I've done trans flush, oil change, new expansion tank, plugs, wires, distributor, catch can install, a bunch of new vac lines, motor mount, ipd sub frame bushings, fixed shift knob, and made my own license plate mount for the front.

got my car back today from the body shop... drives sluggish and looks like I can only hit 7psi with a ARD Green Tune. Going to check hoses when I get home....ugh

Got mine back yesterday after the new PS rack was installed, now its out for a front end alignment and a transmission flush. If the flush doesn't fix the flashing arrow of death, it might be manual swap time.

How crappy is it to get the thing back from having the new rack installed, and be driving the thing to work the next day and have that freeking arrow come on? Pretty crappy :tdown:

This car might be the death of me. Stage 0 is getting expensive, I can only hope and pray I'm getting close...

broke my hood release cable.. havent even checked if it was under the panel it broke or under the hood.... monkey me.

Installed the mint center console/cup holder that Matt B sent me. No more scratched up panels and broken 04 cup holder.

It worked out well, I'm in the middle of moving/selling/junking 3 shelves worth of various car parts I've accumulated over the past 5 years.

And thanks again for the help with the car! Clunking indicates I could still have a bad axle but DTSC/ABS issue will be fixed with the new accelerometer.

On topic: pulled a wheel, checked wires and found that one was rubbing against the axle. Thanks to ihatespeedbumps for the tips on what to check.

• Upvote 1