What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

He had a full tank, drove 250 miles, got $40 in gas to fill it up again, drove back... not really rocket science guys.

Shhh! If you're not careful you're going to shatter Gary's carefully constructed delusion and blow his mind.

Relevant to Gary's interests is this enlightening thread on MVS:

http://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21730

Shhh! If you're not careful you're going to shatter Gary's carefully constructed delusion and blow his mind.

Relevant to Gary's interests is this enlightening thread on MVS:

http://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21730

oh Alaine. Still yearning for some of my special ass icecream I see. I have never had a stalker quite as persistent as you. I guess thats something for you to hold on to. ;-)

Honestly Gary, I don't care about gas mileage nearly half as much as you. You're the one who persists in seeing unusual claims of gas mileage when none were actually made. :lol:

Don't take it personally though, I'm an equal opportunity gadfly, go ask Steve and Timo and Rob and Gabe and others. I call out eccentricity where I see it.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Gary it was straight highway the whole way.

Dont be jealous.

And sorry, it was 380~ miles there and back.

Sorry for some reason I thought it was 250 ea way.

12+the 2 gal she had in tank = 26~ something mpg

all highway, in a car i dont like driving above 80/85 in, with the ac off, on a cold morning, no traffic because 5am.

Its really not hard to make 30ish in these cars either providing you know how to drive ;)

Its also not hard to make 1-3mpg. :lol:

Sold and delivered the XC!

Despite being such a nice car, I just couldn't enjoy the XC like I enjoy my S70 because it's not exciting to drive. I'll be driving my the S70 to CO after Thanksgiving!

Also, my dad is the best because he went to the boneyard to grab me climate control panel and managed to scope out wood grain trim AND a wood grain wheel!

Sold and delivered the XC!

Despite being such a nice car, I just couldn't enjoy the XC like I enjoy my S70 because it's not exciting to drive. I'll be driving my the S70 to CO after Thanksgiving!

Also, my dad is the best because he went to the boneyard to grab me climate control panel and managed to scope out wood grain trim AND a wood grain wheel!

Wish I knew your XC was for sale, I would've probably bought it from you. Awesome color combo!

• Upvote 2

On the SR: Replaced the shifter piece I stole to put on the VR. I'm still recovering from the shock of purchasing from the dealer.

On the VR: New tires (Hankook V2's), alignment, IPD boost gauge install in the vent and shaved the edges from my noisy front brake pads. Also found out my DIY rear 02 sensor spacer does not fit, back to drawing board.