Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Looks like you weren't running the original one. Rust on a fuel filter: no bueno. I've started painting mine before install now.

Good, IIRC, they have some sort of coating on them. After seeing the rusty one on my wagon with just 42K miles (it had started leaking fuel from the rust), I am paranoid. Even on exports, if I am asked to replace a fuel filter, I go with a SS unit or I paint it.

Sold her :( and then dropped my phone in water.....

Speaking of water: washed mine in 19 F weather. Got tired of coating my hands in salt every time I opened doors or the tail gate. Got some weird looks from the neighbors and the driveway is an ice skating rink but hey: she purdy sitting all shiny in the garage!

Speaking of water: washed mine in 19 F weather. Got tired of coating my hands in salt every time I opened doors or the tail gate. Got some weird looks from the neighbors and the driveway is an ice skating rink but hey: she purdy sitting all shiny in the garage!

I tried to clean my windshield yesterday evening when it was about 3 degrees outside; not a very bright idea on my part. Glass cleaner froze as soon as I sprayed it so I had start the car to get the defroster going. Obviously took longer than I anticipated. I need to get my projects out of my garage so I can use it again.

Damn, you didn't leave anything!

I meant to ask you, how's the Magic rebuild? I wanted that car in the worst way, still kind of do.

It's done Michael:

lol

• Upvote 2

The magic is good. It needs a few things attended to once the weather gets nicer but overall it's been great. I have plenty of spare parts for it now. :)

Edited by BlackT5

Awesome, glad to hear it! That's my absolute favorite combo and glad to hear it's all set :)

Yea I think come summer I wanna get a Magicama or Sonicama 6spd "for" my GF, then make her learn 5 spd on the 850, then sitck her with the 850 because she drives into NYC for work 3 days a week B) and sell her Accord and put that $ in the house fund. Unfortunately she's fallen in love with the XC60 R design so it may be a tough sell