What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

I think I listened to Disc 1 of The Who's Greatest Hit's. Then again it's only a 45 minute or so drive for me.

The great thing about NE GA, nothing is more than an hour away.

Edited by fivex84

Port & Polished, Knife edged both sides. Sill need to cut down the screws and loctite them in. We'll see how it works. Hope I didn't take off too much.

Used a half round file, Dremal with a sanding drum, Scotch brite pad, and then final with a bit of WD40 on the pad... The original ETM throttle has some nasty casting ribs left in it. I opened up the mouth pretty wide too. Say AHHHHHHH! :o

1660443_10203225578422216_1827098832_n.j1689086_10203225579102233_1846767955_n.j1970729_10203225578582220_2041602490_n.j

• Upvote 1

Do you wipe your ass ? I mean, it's just going to get dirty again when you take your next shit ?

Just for Matt's sake I wiped my ass again. It's been over a month so it seemed like time to rid the filth. ;)

IMG_5415_zps963de0d1.jpg

Just for Matt's sake I wiped my ass again. It's been over a month so it seemed like time to rid the filth. ;)

Still a lot of snow on the ground Alain! I did the same thing to both cars today. Lost it when the 2 yr old threw the fence door into the VW and dinged it and then waxed the VW. Interior and exterior wash on both cars, muuuuch needed. Pretty sure I removed 1/2 lb of salt from the floor mats.

Decided to toss my winter wheels back on for any CO snowstorms in March/April and so I can wear out my sh!t tires during spring break when I put on a bunch of miles.

Plasti Dipped them white as well... they're just on for a month or two.

photo_1_6.jpg

photo_2_5.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

Last night. Replaced my MAF, coolant tank, pwr steering reservoir, and oil cap. Pretty sure my coolant level sensor broke while when I pulled it out of my old tank and put it in my new one so I ordered that from FCP today as well. It reads low coolant now, but its full. Car runs way better w/ the new MAF, but I think I might be buying a ETM pretty soon because some of the symptoms of a failing ETM are still there :(.

Looks a million times better under the hood.

Before...

IMG_20140311_200515_144.jpg

After...

IMG_20140311_214223_595.jpg