Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I've been looking at getting a front iPD bar, but I don't want to lose the ability to pre-load both sides

Is pre-loading better than a bigger bar? I am guessing the answer is no because there would be no reason to make bigger bars.

Is pre-loading better than a bigger bar? I am guessing the answer is no because there would be no reason to make bigger bars.

does anyone make a front sway bar that you can pre-load? or are my only options iPD?

The real question is why do you want any pre-load on your sway bar? ;)

• Upvote 2

Beibs, we all know you like big rods but leave well enough alone. Grab some IPD sways and slap them on there, your car will be a different animal. Don't pre-load, don't pretend you understand what it does. The one thing it will definitely do is stress your endlinks.

• Upvote 6

Beibs, we all know you like big rods but leave well enough alone. Grab some IPD sways and slap them on there, your car will be a different animal. Don't pre-load, don't pretend you understand what it does. The one thing it will definitely do is stress your endlinks.

Already has a upgraded rear bar. Thanks for the advice Matt

Made one good centre console out of two for my 98 Silver manual R, fitted a load cover, started to strip down my Nebs for a repaint.

unnamed_zps79a60d8f.jpg

broke wheel off cheap harbor freight engine hoist while pulling engine+trans from my parts car ...

unnamed1_zps00a3f91d.jpg

Still managed to succeed without a helper :blink: No I didnt use the strap to pull it, just to tug it over onto the pallet ..... ;)

122: got the final electrical components for the M41 upgrade, Installed IPD Sway Bars, Still need to get the rear lowered 1.5"

C70 Weekend project, upgrade euro corners, install replacement fog and new slash