What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

Seriously no audio? Tsk tsk tsk

Just noticed that, I probably screwed up when I converted the file with GoPro Studio. The original file has sound fo' sho'.

I've been watching too many Russian gopro videos. I kept expecting the near miss catastrophic ending with some truck sideswiping another car on the road. And if there had been sound it likely would have included a choice "putain!" at some point.

I watched the aftermath of a lightweight S3 getting sideswiped by a car last night on Youtube, kinda happy with what I put out! Not a great vehicle to wreck with.

s80.

Plasti dipped grilles.

cleaned and conditioned driver seat, steering wheel, door panel, and center console..... I dont think im driving the wifes car to work while shes away anymore.

s70.

stared at it and missed driving it.

It's weird driving with AC, I turn it off after a couple minutes.

No, and it shouldn't either.

So whatever happened there? Did the dealer compensate Reid or was he SOL? I was too new at the time to be aware of this epic hilarity - I had not even created a member ID yet.

I wish the second picture wasn't broken :(

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Is it weird that I don't remember emailing the dealership? I think it was on my old school email account, but they conveniently decided to erase my inbox. All I remember is looking at the bill of sale. Then, disappointment...

EDIT: NVM found it. Last response was this:
Reid,

I apologize for the delay. I have sent several emails to my service

dept to get this information for you. Please hang in there with me as I

have every intention to get this information for you.

Kindly,

Logan xxxxxx

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:38 PM

To: Logan xxxx

Subject: CPO form

Hi Logan,

Not sure if you missed my previous Email, so I'll try again. Could you

please scan an exact copy of the CPO form from the tech that filled it

out before you sold the car. If you need my VIN, let me know! Thanks!

Reid

So whatever happened there? Did the dealer compensate Reid or was he SOL? I was too new at the time to be aware of this epic hilarity - I had not even created a member ID yet.

Nothing. We decided that we didn't really have anything outside of the AWD badge on them (which looks like at the time I had already removed) sooooo lesson learned.

Had a nasty pop/clunk from the front passenger side - turned out to be the end link had gone bad. Can't say I'm too heartbroken, I was worried it was the axle and since the endlink is original from the factory (170,xxx on the clock) it didn't owe me a dime. So I removed it, and drove home without an endlink (aka no front swaybar)