What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

Swapped the Satellites off the S70 for the Perfos. Now it looks exactly like every other S70 T5 on the road. Need to get new tires for the forthcoming winter months and decide which wheels they're going on.

Nice Adam

This what you got from josh?

Yeah. Josh was just the delivery man.The parts are actually from another member on here, Steve. I think his username is billy12312 or something.

Are you going to do the doorpanels and dash eventually? Can't see if the front carpets are done.

That's the plan. I've been going to my local JYs over the past several months but haven't been able to find a good dash or good door panels. I may have a line on some door panels from a member on here. The dash is gonna be hard to find, since most of them are cracked to hell. I do have the carpets but they aren't installed yet - they need a good cleaning before they go in.

I didn't realize how much of a difference charcoal makes on an interior but damn that looks 100% better.

Once you got black, you never go back.

This should probably go in the confessions thread, but about 80% of the reason I traded my 2001 XC70 for a 2007 XC70 was to get rid of that stupid beige interior.

Even knowing it was a bad buy and how much it cost me over those two years, I do not regret it. Even my mother said it looked a lot better.

Fixed my fuel issue. I installed the new relay, but the old relay was working when I tested it. Relay wasn't the issue though. It was a loose ground wire on the pump itself. The wire was stretched tight to fit, and the bump I hit on the freeway was enough to for the pump down and unplug the wire, but keep it loosely touching the terminal. That is why it would work sometimes.

I raised the pump up a bit and that should fix the issue.

Who wears slides these days? :huh:

I do, at the track. That way, I can take off my motocross boots and not have to take off my sweaty socks in between motos or rides.

Molested it, pulled half the dash out, and took out the bolts/screws for the rest.

Just need to pop the 4 10mm out for the dash mounts and get the steering wheel out of the way and shell be good to go. :)

Think ill start earlier tomorrow, only had about 45 minutes of sun light.

Molested it, pulled half the dash out, and took out the bolts/screws for the rest.Just need to pop the 4 10mm out for the dash mounts and get the steering wheel out of the way and shell be good to go. :)Think ill start earlier tomorrow, only had about 45 minutes of sun light.

Jesus christ rob. When are you going to finish fixing your car? Certainly you've already fixed everything on your car like 5 times now? I swear you alone could keep this thread alive.