What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

Finally drove the 850 on some curvy roads after I installed the Koni's (from Carlisle) last week. Did not experience a big difference handling-wise, but is that a clunk I'm getting going over bumps? Need to hold off on the alignment now.

Looks like I'll be going back over my work. <_< Damnit, man.

IMG_2006.JPG

• Upvote 2

As I said already got one from FCP :tup: Just need to install it. Anyone got a good step by step? It's just a pain in the dick trying to get my 6'4" frame in the footwells to unhook and hook up the old one on the pedal, which I assume needs to be done.

Didn't you just swap motors and your asking for step by step for this haha?

Took me no time at all - and I'm only and inch shorter

Thaaaaats what he said.

What?

• Upvote 1

Didn't you just swap motors and your asking for step by step for this haha?

Thaaaaats what he said.

What?

Step by step. Mostly a joke by joke for Kevin's sake. :ph34r:

In all reality I have no idea what I'm doing. At all. I've never worked on these cars before and the 855 isn't even mine...

Wait. Wut. :lol: :lol:

Thaaaaats what he said.

What?

If it is, then I definitely got the better end of the stick.

Hehe

Lol

• Upvote 1

Finally drove the 850 on some curvy roads after I installed the Koni's (from Carlisle) last week. Did not experience a big difference handling-wise, but is that a clunk I'm getting going over bumps? Need to hold off on the alignment now.

Looks like I'll be going back over my work. <_< Damnit, man.

IMG_2006.JPG

I've had euro rails sitting in my garage for a year now waiting to do that to my 850 you're pic says

url_zps51578087.jpeg

The hood vent on that is awesome ^^

More pics?!?!?

Step by step. Mostly a joke by joke for Kevin's sake. :ph34r:

In all reality I have no idea what I'm doing. At all. I've never worked on these cars before and the 855 isn't even mine...

Wait. Wut. :lol: :lol:

If it is, then I definitely got the better end of the stick.

Hehe

Lol

Understood and... Hahahah ;)

Figure about once a month for my cars. Makes washing them that much easier and protects the paint. I've been asked to detail some local cars but I'm dragging my feet on doing that. I have too much work as it is, not sure I want to take on any new projects, no matter how small.

Figure about once a month for my cars. Makes washing them that much easier and protects the paint. I've been asked to detail some local cars but I'm dragging my feet on doing that. I have too much work as it is, not sure I want to take on any new projects, no matter how small.

I don't see how anyone makes money detailing cars, unless you're charging $400+/car. Shops around here will do the whole car, inside and out, w/ a buff for $200, but they have illegals doing all the work.

Yeah I wish I could do the same, but unfortunately I don't have an orbital and that's discouraging. After I used Ben's at Carlisle, I never wanted to go back to hand waxing it again.