Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Thats the attitude I take very often.

Hopefully the new addition to the stable will be more cooperative.

Hopefully the new addition to the stable will be more cooperative.

Ooooo, whatcha get!

C'mooon, tell us tell us tell us. :D

I drove the 850 around town to put some miles on it, trying to break the new engine in. Aaron has a rich map, but 2nd and 3rd gears are still fun. I think I had some backfire flames, lol.

Mother is in town, so she will be borrowing the S60. Last two times she was here she got a rental and both times she got into accidents :unsure: .

Mother is in town, so she will be borrowing the S60. Last two times she was here she got a rental and both times she got into accidents :unsure: .

bc Houston SUCKS to drive in. God help her if she goes on 1960 or Westheimer

truth!

on topic: Finally washed the car and got all the salt off from my trip to detroit & chicago. $15 touchless car wash with undercarriage wash as well.

• Upvote 1

truth!

on topic: Finally washed the car and got all the salt off from my trip to detroit & chicago. $15 touchless car wash with undercarriage wash as well.

$9 here, money well spent IMO.

As for the K-jet: yes it stinks but it's mechanical injection. Find the defective part, get it dialed in by professionals and re-assemble. Done. I never thought the fuel distributor would be an issue but I was clearly wrong. It's being rebuilt as we speak, this thing will be purring along soon enough. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, I'm itching to get it sideways.

Ooooo, whatcha get!

C'mooon, tell us tell us tell us. :D

Haven't taken delivery yet. ;)

Started it and let it get warm. it's been sitting for a couple months

$9 here, money well spent IMO.

As for the K-jet: yes it stinks but it's mechanical injection. Find the defective part, get it dialed in by professionals and re-assemble. Done. I never thought the fuel distributor would be an issue but I was clearly wrong. It's being rebuilt as we speak, this thing will be purring along soon enough. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, I'm itching to get it sideways.

fuel distributor has been a problem on 3 k-jet cars I've owned. that was my main reason for abandoning my long affair with Sciroccos in the 90s.

Started it and let it get warm. it's been sitting for a couple months

Tried to start the M3 today. Battery dead. I haven't touched it since october.

I'm putting a tender on it tomorrow.

Wrecked her a while back and am slowly putting her back together. Just threw on some 19" BBS wheels, though it's a bit too dark to be taking pictures=(

hMCtiox.jpg

• Upvote 2