Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

when i redo them ima put them on a board so ill have 4 rows with like 10 leds in each row, then on the other side ill have the acrylic rods (taking pics)

this instead much easier :)

http://www.oznium.com/flexible-led-strips

Made arrangments to take delivery of my engine tomorrow.

This company is incredibly retarded btw.

-Sir, are you available to take delivery of your engine tomorrow?

Me: Sure, what time will it be there?

-We don't know, sometime tomorrow.

Me: Well do I need to be there when the engine is delivered?

-Yes

Me: Can you give me a ballpark time, will it be the the morning, afternoon, night?

-We dont know sir, it depends how much freight the delivery driver has.

Me: Well I work 830AM-5PM, what times do you deliver?

-9AM-5PM

Me: ...

-Well, we can deliver another day of the week if tomorrow isnt good.

Me: ... I work every day of the week.

-The delivery driver can call you before he gets to your house

Me: Ok thanks. Tomorrow is fine.

Retards. PITA for me to take my lunch break whenever this noob decides to drop off my engine!

I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I come across something. We need to get you in a Volvo asap.

EDIT: Why only 94-95 Volvo? Why not 96-97?

I'm looking at only 94-95 850s because they have that little onboard diagnostics computer thingy. For S/V70s, I'm only gonna look at 1998 since they have no ETM. Got your pm too lol. I saw both the black and the silver one when I searched but I spoke to my mom and she doesn't want me getting a manual right now.... she wants me to get more experience behind the wheel before I dive into a manual <_<. Oh well... I still can have fun with an automatic :D.

i thought you were getting an NA? good luck finding a turbo!

Plans changed, and thanks! lol

Not really my car, but today I'm going to be vacuuming and doing an interior clean up to my uncle's Acura 1.6EL.

I'm looking at only 94-95 850s because they have that little onboard diagnostics computer thingy. For S/V70s, I'm only gonna look at 1998 since they have no ETM. Got your pm too lol. I saw both the black and the silver one when I searched but I spoke to my mom and she doesn't want me getting a manual right now.... she wants me to get more experience behind the wheel before I dive into a manual <_<. Oh well... I still can have fun with an automatic :D.

Plans changed, and thanks! lol

Not really my car, but today I'm going to be vacuuming and doing an interior clean up to my uncle's Acura 1.6EL.

Get an Auto, then swap it one day, and convince her that it has always been manual...

Last night I finally got around to putting in the carbon fiber trunk piece I got from Oreo. Today I'm gonna try the LSD I got from Joseph and take the flywheel in to get resurfaced. Everything else is sitting there for the manual swap ready to go. If all that goes well I can put in the Nexxus gauges and triple pod as well.

Fixed a vac line and found another leak. Starting to think that a rodent got in the engine bay...

QUOTE (matt b @ Jun 9 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fixed a vac line and found another leak. Starting to think that a rodent got in the engine bay...

no, thats the rodent powering your car. :P

no, thats the rodent powering your car. :P

I'll find that thing and post it up, it was priceless.

Yeah, not thrilled about the vac lines but at least I know what I'll be doing tonight after the little one's asleep.

havent you gone to all silicone already ?

havent you gone to all silicone already ?

Yeah, that's the wagon, I have 4 ply silicone all around. But for some reason I noticed 3 tears on vac lines, all in the same area (just above the 16T). So, I'll look at everything and fix what I need. I ordered more vac lines last week, I have enough to spare.

Took a picture of it with the new tires. :lol: 225/50/15 BFG sure fill it out nicely.

P1050717.jpg

P1050718.jpg

I have to get something to fill that license plate area in the front bumper :lol:

Joe that car is HOT!

those tires look great, they sure do fill the wheel wells very nicely