Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Wait, so it Timbo just a big, fat phony?

I thought it was pretty obvious that my average wasn't true. I put the car up to 80, reset the average, coasted to 60, took picture, reset cruise back to 70.

I generally average around 27-28 but my commute daily is 35 miles each way and all highway. I'd be surprised if a half mile of that isn't highway as I work right off the highway and live a stones throw away from the same road.

Parts car got crushed. Scrap prices fell through the floor lately, so I lost out on some easy money relative to a month or so ago. Oh well.

They dropped again monday.

We have about 16 loads on the ground right now and expected to have another 14-15 by friday once we start crushing again come wednesday.

They dropped again monday.

We have about 16 loads on the ground right now and expected to have another 14-15 by friday once we start crushing again come wednesday.

How bad does the price dropping affect you guys?

I thought it was pretty obvious that my average wasn't true. I put the car up to 80, reset the average, coasted to 60, took picture, reset cruise back to 70.

I generally average around 27-28 but my commute daily is 35 miles each way and all highway. I'd be surprised if a half mile of that isn't highway as I work right off the highway and live a stones throw away from the same road.

You are Hilton tuned correct? There is a guy local to me who is Hilton tuned who gets north of 30mpg's on the freeway and he is putting out some nice numbers.

I'm actually Steveo tuned, but nevertheless the car is borderline quicker than I need it to be and the fuel economy is still pretty great.

Wait, so it Timbo just a big, fat phony?

Gabe, I averaged my S60R on the way from Carlisle at 32MPGs. And the key to this (and this will sound weird) is to keep it at 83mph.

Gabe, I averaged my S60R on the way from Carlisle at 32MPGs. And the key to this (and this will sound weird) is to keep it at 83mph.

Soooo Art....uhhh.... what was that sti averaging last year on the way to Carlisle?

I average 450-500 miles a tank on my car, the last fill came out to 27.2 MPG

No way.

• Upvote 1

Soooo Art....uhhh.... what was that sti averaging last year on the way to Carlisle?

:lol: :lol: you don't want to know. Not to mention the seats were like sitting on limestone.

No way.

I averaged 28 driving between 70-75 all the way to Colorado. But I also have a 5th gear. :tup:

Parts car got crushed. lost out on some easy money relative to a month or so ago. Oh well.

did the wheels roll away with it ? shld be able to get 100-150$ all day for a set of use-able 15's on craigslist

I just filled up my FJ60 after driving exclusively in-town for an entire tank. 145 miles on 20.0 gallons. 7.25mpg, heh.

You are Hilton tuned correct? There is a guy local to me who is Hilton tuned who gets north of 30mpg's on the freeway and he is putting out some nice numbers.

Everytime I hear "Hilton Tuned" I think of the infamous "Paris Hilton Tune", Rich and Retarded