Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

did the wheels roll away with it ? shld be able to get 100-150$ all day for a set of use-able 15's on craigslist

Scrapper bought them for $100.

• Upvote 1

2 Years in a row on April Fools Day? Come on man, you can do better than that ;)

Screenshot_2015-04-01-15-44-50_zpsmy1bq5

• Upvote 2

2 Years in a row on April Fools Day? Come on man, you can do better than that ;)

Screenshot_2015-04-01-15-44-50_zpsmy1bq5

Damn it you Bitch!!..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was going to use the same pic too...

Soooo Art....uhhh.... what was that sti averaging last year on the way to Carlisle?

ummmmmmmmmmm

17MPGs@70mph :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: you don't want to know. Not to mention the seats were like sitting on limestone.

Oh now You complain??!!

bent a wheel last night, fuck Pennsylvania with a rusty metal rod. Piss poor maintenance of roads, unbelievable

Where did you bend yours? Mine got hit around king of Prussia

Lol, PA's roads are WORLDS better than Ohio. I wish I lived in PA again.

• Upvote 1

ummmmmmmmmmm

17MPGs@70mph :ph34r:

Oh now You complain??!!

Lol that was an expensive trip. I complained each time I got out how much my legs and back were cramping up! Only thing that made it worth it was sharing the 12 hour trip with you Art :wub: bromance

bent a wheel last night, fuck Pennsylvania with a rusty metal rod. Piss poor maintenance of roads, unbelievable

you have no idea how good PA is

Lol, PA's roads are WORLDS better than Ohio. I wish I lived in PA again.

this

One nice thing about not having a winter this year, was there were not many boulders falling onto the highway, so the road is in pretty good shape this year, especially after the repaved some sections. But even with that being said, the tires on the Z4 are glorified rubberbands so I am afraid to even hit a reflector.

Washed & vacuumed it. Comets are back on. Holy shit these tires grip so much better then snow tires :lol:

And on the topic of road conditions. Yeah there are potholes, and you know theyre gonna be there. So i drive relatively cautiously and try to react quickly. Never bent a wheel. Kev youre on Canistos still right?

Gave it some beans, then fixed an exhaust leak.

Washed & vacuumed it. Comets are back on. Holy shit these tires grip so much better then snow tires :lol:

And on the topic of road conditions. Yeah there are potholes, and you know theyre gonna be there. So i drive relatively cautiously and try to react quickly. Never bent a wheel. Kev youre on Canistos still right?

The difference between PA/NY/CT/MA roads and Ohio roads is that in PA/NY/CT/MA, you have to swerve to avoid the potholes. In Ohio, you have to make a decision on which potholes are smaller and aim for them while avoiding the 12" deep ones. There is no "avoiding" potholes, only compromise.