Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Mounted/balanced summer tires, re-installed endlinks (had been out since coilover install on Sunday) and bled my brakes.  

Helped matt (babyclaude on here) with putting new axles in his C30.  

Dropped the rear subframe/tank again. Gas was leaking from the wiring in the OEM pump housing (same issue I've been fighting for 6 months) so I finally broke down and ordered an aftermarket pump assembly from EEuroParts for $100 to run until I get the OEM one with my DW300 pump modified and leak-free. 

Took me 45 minutes from when I pulled into the shop to have the fuel pump sitting in my hand. I'm getting entirely too good at this :monkey:

Installed a lookalike BMC cold air intake. 50 bucks on eBay. Need to do some rerouting to get a straight shot of air, then hopefully it'll lower intake temps a bit. 

IMG_4557_zpsowpg2pjj.jpg 

Washed it.

IPD show tomorrow.  :)

Put sticars on it 

PJF_6959_zpsxqbz5ysv.jpg

This Sunday I took the R out of the garage and got two logs done on the entirely new set up.

I still can't believe how smooth this car is with a huge bmw maf and huge gt500 injectors haha

Put in a new cabin filter in my S60 yesterday when it was 85F and a dewpoint of 72F. I sweated my balls off and had to be an acrobat to get to the torx 25 screws that hold up the cover. Jesus Christ! what I will do do save a few bucks.

Getting ready to measure Aaron's cop harness in my car so it fits nice and tight when the new engine goes in

Edited by ThroatMangler
  • Upvote 1

fixed my cooling fan at Carlisle during the torrential downpour huddling under a canopy, that was pretty fun