Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

It's listed for sale, but the price is the price and I'm not in a hurry to dump it. If the right buyer or the right replacement vehicle comes along, only then will I make a move.

Old Momo steering wheel, old Apexi boost gauge and a new Hallman MBC. Now to get a set of Evo seat brackets. 

IMG_0348_zpsnz8huxt4.jpg

IMG_0340_zpscp7lgqz7.jpg

• Upvote 3

Very cool had no idea it was right hand drive (didn't look closely at original pics I suppose).

Yeah the Zaxbys drive through takes some leaning now. 
H&R's going on Monday and the wheels should be delivered Tuesday. So no more grandma wheel gap and wheels. 

Drove a RHD Rover when I was in Europe a week ago, it's weird even for us left handed folks who are used to LHD

I dont' even know how can you shift on left hand..must be awkward for right hand person.

Nothing to the shifting. The gears are in the same place. The windshield wipers and turn signals being reversed is what gets people. 

• Upvote 1

I actually wish the RHD shift pattern was reversed... first and reverse should still be the closest ones to my leg.

tumblr_inline_mqoulfNyEG1qz4rgp.gif

Picked up my second set of Team Dynamics rims today.  I have stock Volans, SSW Trex, TD Pro Race 1 and 1.2 and a set of Enkei VR5 wheels.  Does that qualify me for wheel whore status?

Edited by Zappo
  • Upvote 1

Yeah the Zaxbys drive through takes some leaning now. 

you drive through in reverse. Duh.

Nothing to the shifting. The gears are in the same place. The windshield wipers and turn signals being reversed is what gets people. 

this. Drove around Ireland for a few weeks.. No big deal shifting at all

I actually wish the RHD shift pattern was reversed... first and reverse should still be the closest ones to my leg.

why?  Do you drive RHD cars regularly?

• Upvote 1

why?  Do you drive RHD cars regularly?

Obviously not, I'm an American and I don't work for the post office.

But in the one RHD car I have driven, an R32, the shift pattern felt backwards to me, my left hand wanted to mirror the movements of my right in relation to my body.

Then again I also like the Merc 190E with the reverse in the top left, so maybe I'm just silly.

Obviously not, I'm an American and I don't work for the post office.

But in the one RHD car I have driven, an R32, the shift pattern felt backwards to me, my left hand wanted to mirror the movements of my right in relation to my body.

Then again I also like the Merc 190E with the reverse in the top left, so maybe I'm just silly.

The M3 has the German shift pattern and the 4Runner and old T5 have the standard down to the right reverse.. you just get used to it.

I have owned so many different manuals over the last 27 years that patterns other than 3 on the tree don't phase me

• Upvote 1