Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Wow that takes me back. My folks had a beige one in England when we lived there in the early 90's. Absolute POS in many ways but they are solid vans overall. 

Pulled the exhaust and center support. (Driveshaft was already out) getting ready for new exhaust, driveshaft, center support and stock R wheels with blizzaks. 

Then next week: original R bumper, new fog lights, passenger fender and liner, OE R rear spoiler, and OE mudflaps on pass side (missing these) and exhaust cam seal.

then maybe this thing will be ok for a bit..

• Upvote 1

Strengthened the door panels on the Datsun with fiberglass. Should be enough since they are strictly cosmetic, with no pull handles attached to them. Trying to work up the motivation to replace the odometer cable. I HATE the smell of gear oil.

Installed do88 rad and ebay ic. Rad mount snapped on my 2 year old oem one *eye roll*

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

drove it

gave it the beans

realized I need rear camber bushings, or should hold out for adjustable rear control arms from PDV

today was a good day

• Upvote 1

The rear camber bushings from iPD made a huge difference on my car. Went from following every rock or crack in the road to be stable and predictable.

Oh, and big plus: tire wear is more even than ever.

On 11/4/2015, 10:14:07, matt b said:

Wow that takes me back. My folks had a beige one in England when we lived there in the early 90's. Absolute POS in many ways but they are solid vans overall. 

That poo can't be like this poo. 

Bigger tire's, metal bumper next up tomorrow is lights, and d rings

20151109_153152.jpg

20151109_153716.jpg

20151109_153121.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bob82pigdog said:

I want to see a  build thread for that Sienna! Spacer lift and General Grabber at2 all the things!!!

Sienna? We no need no stinking Sienna LOL, those were FWD only before current generation and front engine. 

This is a Previa aka OleGG, a Mid-engined super charged, all wheel drive 165hp BEAST LoL!

Is there a interest in wanting to know what this is LOL.

I might have to do a FMIC since the intercooler is below the drivers headlight

SOLD IT

Drove the R in the pouring rain to work today. First time this car has seen rain in a long time :(