Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

15 hours ago, fivex84 said:

I've driven several Datsuns. They are just fun. I don't need it to be fast. I would just do brakes, coil-overs, wheels and done. I don't jack off to spread sheet stats.

Hah! But some people do!

I know what you mean. My friend just moved from a Mk3 Turbo Supra into an '80 Corolla wagon. It's just plain fun, but a different kind of fun from the Supra. I've always liked a straight 6 Datsun. Maybe one of these days I'll have one.

Claymore, I fully expect your car to be featured on some kind of "next level" car show in the future and I'm glad I get to see the progress!

• Upvote 1

went to the JY saturday and sunday and aside from scoring some sweet aftermarket wheels AND brand new tires for the 08 focus for 100 bucks, Grabbed a minty fresh set of headlights and corner lamps, XC roof rails and V70 tails for the 850. Installed the tails and roof rails, and blacked out the 850 headlights. also bought a mesh black grille (ebay version) and some new fog lights. gettin shit done before carlisle and STUFF

• Upvote 1

Installed the new r bumper and tomcat splitter. Looking really good for the first time in 6yrs of owning it, before it looked pretty bad.

20160326_191550.jpg

before

20160303_163519.jpg

• Upvote 9

On March 22, 2016 at 9:26 AM, bob82pigdog said:

Hah! But some people do!

I know what you mean. My friend just moved from a Mk3 Turbo Supra into an '80 Corolla wagon. It's just plain fun, but a different kind of fun from the Supra. 

Like this? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

15mm spacers on the M3

before:

image.jpeg

After:

image.jpeg

Same spacers in rear.. Fitment is spot on.

Also so have camber plates and rear control arms to put on.. Then I'll have it set at -3.5 in front with 0 toe and -2.0 in rear with 1 degree toe in.

I want to try -1 toe in front but the "formula1" steering might be a pain in the street..

48 minutes ago, survolvo said:

Started parting it out.

850?

No more volvo for you?

I'm keeping the green 850, but just don't have it in me to continue with the black one. It really only needs a new head, but I don't have the time to mess with it anymore. Boss man is tired of having a busted down Volvo on his property too.

Got ya. Didn't even know you had another 850. 

Anyway, if your black one is manual I may be interested in a few small things

Not exactly to the car but, Measured for my spacers that I'm ordering tonight.

IMG_20160401_185133.jpg

On 4/2/2016 at 0:38 AM, Commander Riker said:

Clean yo wheels yo.  :D

Nah. why bother. They'll be coated in brake dust within 10 minutes of driving anyway

• Upvote 2

not today but this weekend... hit a large bump in the road and my exhaust cracked at the back of the cat. fortunately it was a cheap and easy fix. 

6C8DA76F-0338-4528-8206-5DCDF002314E.jpg