What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

Wires, cap, rotor... ran the car and made sure the misfires were gone and it wasn't bogging down anymore...... then put in my MTE Stage 1 tune. Oh boy is it fun! Can't wait to get my Snabb intake pipe, Japanifold, 16T, and  my IPD turboback once in arrives.

p.s. I know you guys recommended Beust, which I plan to go with once I'm ready to further upgrade the car (R mani, 18/19T, etc etc). I just got a nice deal from Alex.

• Upvote 2

855R. Tan dash out. Charcoal dash in. Some of the cosmetic repairs I made to the top plastic piece that's adjacent to the windshield got screwed up, and are now causing minor creaks over when I make turns or brake/accelerate. It's so weird though because the dash is completely silent over potholes and other bumps. I have a couple ideas for stopping the noise, but if I can't, I'm contemplating selling the car. May sound extreme, but the whole point of me spending countless hours reinforcing the dash was to make the cabin silent in that area of the car. I like how the car looks and drives, but the creaking will bother the stuff out of me.

CA01C597-20C4-4F93-B6BB-D0DFB7506B4D.jpg

D06D0A53-0E4D-4CB0-A2E9-5E30FDBD6F5A.jpg

6E4ABD5D-28D1-4B29-9EE5-0E774C8247F0.jpg

B00BD5BA-8760-40C1-A0BB-A4C736955AF2.jpg

Also did the auto down passenger window mod while I had everything apart:

2A97409B-CFCE-4EA9-BDE7-6DB31AF32045.jpg

• Upvote 4

850 GT: Modified the airbox so it wasn't sucking in hot air from the broken thermostat. siliconed the flapper to the back of the hot air opening. 100% pure cold air now. should get some better MPG's now. also in the mail today will be a fresh set of volvo plugs, air filter and fuel filter.

Put the IPD exhaust on, aluminum intercooler, aluminum radiator, trans cooler, new silicone vac hoses, idler puller, new serp belt and rivits I'm the R bumper to the fender liner.

I might be able to get this car running tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Mounted and balanced a fresh set of Hankook V12s last night. Sent the old V12s out in style by doing a couple burnouts in the shop before putting my car on the lift :laugh: 

• Upvote 1