Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

STARTED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it blew up right? You have bad luck so I guess that would be an easy thing for ya. :lol:

I'm happy you got it going.

Got yelled at by an old guy in my development that said I was doing 45 in a 25 when I clearly wasn't doing anything past 20. :lol: it didn't bother me, I'd rather see him get his blood pressure up

installed a euro front plate. got it for free from my friens also hoping to have some rims at the end of the week will post pics. :ph34r:

drove it w/ the a/c blastin ice cold :D

you really like that a/c dont you :lol:

you really like that a/c dont you :lol:

yessir i do B) i hate being hot more than anything and im so anal about keeping my windows clean i never put them down :lol: so if it gets a little warm a/c goes a blastin

Bought a battery for it. Ended up with a Volvo unit, can't beat 9 years for OEM vs. 4 years for Interstate.

QUOTE (matt b @ Jun 16 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bought a battery for it. Ended up with a Volvo unit, can't beat 9 years for OEM vs. 4 years for Interstate.

what no Optima ? :lol:

So overrated to say the least.

plz dont put any of those stickers on there :lol:

But I already have a Keroppi one waiting for me to put it on once I fully clean the car :D:P.

what no Optima ? :lol:

So overrated to say the least.

Yeah! :lol: I read the threads, not for me!

i need a new battery :( , seems i cant have my lights on for 10 min without battery crapping itself

i need a new battery :( , seems i cant have my lights on for 10 min without battery crapping itself

haha, i love my yellow top, i left my interior light on for 3 days, and it still started no problem.

But I already have a Keroppi one waiting for me to put it on once I fully clean the car :D:P.

No matter how much you miss your keroppi or how hard you try to turn your Volvo into your Keroppi it will never be the same. ;)