Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

2 minutes ago, Ihatespeedbumps said:

Would a rear-facing aid in a court case if it showed the driver was texting or something?

Depends on what type of case we're talking about. In a civil case, the short answer is probably not. If a driver is texting and causes an accident, it's hard to imagine there would be any dispute as to liability. So, if a case like that ever went to trial, the attorney for the driver would admit that the driver was responsible, and the video would probably not come into evidence. The idea is that the video is largely irrelevant because the driver already admitted fault, and to show it would be unfairly prejudicial to the driver because the jury would likely use it against the driver in awarding damages to the injured person. As a plaintiff's attorney, I would try my best to get it into evidence, arguing that it's relevant to show the severity of the collision, injuries, etc., but it probably would not be admitted into evidence.

On the other hand, in a criminal case, it is much more likely to come into evidence. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ihatespeedbumps said:

I think something is wrong with your Volvo emblem.

:laugh:

Not sure this qualifies since it's for my dad's car but I sanded and polished the front bumper and wing today that my dad and I painted for his T5 SE last week.  Hopefully we will get them on this weekend!  Need to pull the rear bumper back off at some point to sand and polish that as well.  We should have just gotten another one to paint lol.

37635855164_02f050a1f7_o.jpg

37635854614_ef2c398df3_k.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What tune are you running?  I would say a bit too lean.

• Upvote 2

Just an MTE Stage 1. How can you tell?